Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Robs cv8r

CV8-ROB

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8r Monaro
update: Hopefully picking up some ssv thunders this weekend which im swapping for my current ugly set, have figured out offsets for my other wheels ill be getting, will be seeing the boys at Garage 88 and Heismans soon to get options on suspension and rear guards to be flared, im looking at 9.5 front and 10.5 rear....

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
Nice ride i actually like the old wheels when you dipped them white. How many rebuilds did the RX have the one thing that put me off rotors but I'd love to have one in the future.

CV8-ROB

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8r Monaro
Nice ride i actually like the old wheels when you dipped them white. How many rebuilds did the RX have the one thing that put me off rotors but I'd love to have one in the future.

Hey mate rx had one rebuild whilst I owned it, New owner had to rebuild it a month after I sold it poor bloke lasted 15,000 on rebuilt motor, steered him away from Rotormaster as all my mates who went their are after rebuild now, Daniel Deckers- Decspeed is the place for rotors.
The white stood out yeah but hate the style!! Thunders will do in the interim

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
Hey bud havent seen your ute yet, probably have but havent noticed its a small town so yeah only time, yeah keep and eye out if you see me honk ya horn might be able to stop and have a chat!

Yeah that's it hey, it gets around a bit. Will do man, always up for a car chat haha

Also I've seen some of the work Heasman's does, can't wait to see how your's turns out!

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
Hey mate rx had one rebuild whilst I owned it, New owner had to rebuild it a month after I sold it poor bloke lasted 15,000 on rebuilt motor, steered him away from Rotormaster as all my mates who went their are after rebuild now, Daniel Deckers- Decspeed is the place for rotors.
The white stood out yeah but hate the style!! Thunders will do in the interim
Just one that's not bad i was waiting for a horror story haha good stuff...