Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ryan's VU V6

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
haha god havent been on this thread for a while...last time i was on the car was for sale and in that time ive decided to keep it till at least next year till i get out of uni :p
anywho thought id update this with a few pics of some of my artistic work i did over the wknd in painting my dash facia...painted it in metallic silver and it came up great

DSC05738small.jpg

DSC05737small.jpg

let us no wat u think :)
cheers
Ryan

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
wow talk about thread digger hahaha jks man :p lookin good there man bout time u posted somthing more in here haha. hows the car runnin did u sort out those problems?

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
haha yeh no s**t ay was thinking bout that when i posted it :p

yeh nah still got an issue with that lagging thing...ive put it down to clutch and i think its just about due for being replaced :cry:
not looking forward to the day when that happens haha

but yeh besides that shes all gud...just guna keep it now till i get outta uni next year then probs upgrade to a vz maloo or a ve clubby :D havent decided yet haha

how u been mate? hows the cars treating ya?

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
Yeah true man sounds like a bit of a pain still lol have ya had some1 look at it? and taken it 4 a drive?

Yeah cars have been good man appart from a miss hap with the VP its all in the threads if ya wanna have a read and the VT is gettin a lil treatment soon yay lol

VT SERIES II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
Did you paint your glove box too???
Have you got any more pics of that?

I didnt do my glove box because the surface is different ..

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
u mean the soft centre console glove box thing? nah didnt do the that hey...yeh didnt wana go to over board with it all haha...and yeh being soft likelyhood is the paint would prolly crack unless u got a paint specifically designed to be really flexible

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
Yeah true man sounds like a bit of a pain still lol have ya had some1 look at it? and taken it 4 a drive?

Yeah cars have been good man appart from a miss hap with the VP its all in the threads if ya wanna have a read and the VT is gettin a lil treatment soon yay lol

yeh had a few people look at it hey...one clutch joint at the start of the year when it wasnt so bad and they said it was fine...and had an autobahn guy rattle off a few things it could be but they didnt really seem accurate...really its only done it since i had the clutch fluid changed...so thats why i was leaning more towards clutch and it does feel like its slipping a bit...
yeh ill have to have a read of ur threads and get up to speed haha avent been on JC for agessss hey

surfy31

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss ute
where didi you get the headlights from?
iv been looking all over perth for them! also what paint do you use to paint the interior console? looks shweeet!.

check out my ride

Last edited:

-Jonno-

CHAPPY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU
Sweet VU mate. How long u ad it?

jdls1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu ss 5.7L