Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

S v6 Verse SS

B

BLACK346

SpeedRacer said:
Just so you know, KIA is Korean!! :p

Yes, but awesome little 4B just the same. Our Sportage
has just clocked 200k and purrs like it is brand new.
Haven't spent a cent on it yet (touch wood).

DazVYSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYSSM6
Listed below are all the reasons why I would buy a SV6 over a SV8 orSS.

Sorry couldn't think of any.

sting ls2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Clubsport ls2 A4
this is exacty why i am going to chrysler/dodge when they come back her later this year,300c hemi will sought out all the ss and xr8 boys,0-100 in 5.5 0- 400 in 13.5,doesnt the latest vz ss do it i heard 13.99,lol.anyway same power 250kw but the truckloads of torque like ls2,its got 525nm of it lmao,could of got a ss,but it needs a ls2 and 19 inch wheels,sv6 good family car,vt1 ss power and better economy.got email from chrysler saying they will bring the dodge brand here in 2007,not sure on what models,if they bring the srt-charger or r/t charger i will snap 1 up no probs there,hemi power is coming back big time,so ford and holden will have a v8 war on there hands again.dont forget chrysler is taking all the sales in america from gm and ford,the only reason the 6 litre come out in the first place is because of the 6.1 litre hemi,525nm-318kw,i love my holdens and i love my hemiz,but you watch all the holden and ford v8 boys,jump on the otherside.lmao :whistling :yeah: :b: :w00t: to much holden versus holden these days,it shows clearly on this thread,but the 5.7 litre hemi with the m.d.s and 5 speed auto will even it all up(just my 2 cents). :mad:

B

BLACK346

brettsv6 said:
this is exacty why i am going to chrysler/dodge when they come back her later this year,300c hemi will sought out all the ss and xr8 boys,0-100 in 5.5 0- 400 in 13.5,doesnt the latest vz ss do it i heard 13.99,lol.anyway same power 250kw but the truckloads of torque like ls2,its got 525nm of it lmao,could of got a ss,but it needs a ls2 and 19 inch wheels,sv6 good family car,vt1 ss power and better economy.got email from chrysler saying they will bring the dodge brand here in 2007,not sure on what models,if they bring the srt-charger or r/t charger i will snap 1 up no probs there,hemi power is coming back big time,so ford and holden will have a v8 war on there hands again.dont forget chrysler is taking all the sales in america from gm and ford,the only reason the 6 litre come out in the first place is because of the 6.1 litre hemi,525nm-318kw,i love my holdens and i love my hemiz,but you watch all the holden and ford v8 boys,jump on the otherside.lmao :whistling :yeah: :b: :w00t: to much holden versus holden these days,it shows clearly on this thread,but the 5.7 litre hemi with the m.d.s and 5 speed auto will even it all up(just my 2 cents). :mad:

There are unopened LS1's in the elevens now bloke,
not bad for a family care hey :yeah:

DazVYSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYSSM6
Ive got it covered with my jeep cherokee ltd(crysler) and an ss Ive enquired about the new grand Ltd 5.7 just been released and the 0-100 and quater mile figures are outstanding and it should be for$76000 fully loaded.

sting ls2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Clubsport ls2 A4
:yeah: lsi1 stock 11 second lmao,3ooc 5.7 litre hemi trend car of the year in america,like wheels magazine here.With cars like this coming here ford and holden will build better cars,more competition,the threat,remember the six pack hemiz r/t charger,you will also see chrysler croosfire srt-6 240kw v6 here later this year,why do you think fifty cent,snoop doggy dog,and shaq got one for,they slap on a set of 22 inch wheels put a 3.5 magnaflow twin system,k+n filter and wooshka.javascript:flexWin('video.html','','500','331','','','','','');or this javascript:flexWin('photos_video.html','','500','400','','','','','');hmm need i say more aawweessoommee

sting ls2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Clubsport ls2 A4
:flame: charger pics :flame: :air:

Attachments

• charger_ext_7_main.jpg
    charger_ext_7_main.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 206
  • charger_ext_14_main.jpg
    charger_ext_14_main.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 201
  • charger_ext_4_main.jpg
    charger_ext_4_main.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 188
  • orangecoupe.jpg
    orangecoupe.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 188
  • yellowcoupe.jpg
    yellowcoupe.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 189

shammo99

Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6 VZ
DazVYSS said:
Listed below are all the reasons why I would buy a SV6 over a SV8 orSS.

Sorry couldn't think of any.

YAWN... I'll do the same for swapping my SV6 to SV8/SS

Sorry couldn't think of any... If i was in the market for a V8, (thats a big IF) Give me a HSV or Monaro any day...

Sv6 -it rocks as an allrounder and in Turismo! Getting tired of flame wars as well...

As for Charger photos... Wow! Love it! Give me a soft top version...

DazVYSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYSSM6
Sorry dude the SV6 is a great allrounder. Oh unless you like performance cars that is.