Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Same Gender Flirting

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Nahhhh, Nothing like that really does anything for me.

Tried it and didn't like it? or have no intentions of trying it? :p

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Not even the slightest incling of wanting to try it.

Frankly I'd rather piss on an electric fence :D

Chilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commy
I don't think I am either, although I did suggest my car be painted purple :S
Hey, dark metallic purple looks awesome!!!! well...it does on NFS :p never seen a car that colour on the street.

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
^ +1 Purple is an awesome colour

vsiicalais

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 VF SV6 Storm
I think its gross. Not sure what other peoples opinions would be.

Im not against them doing their thing nor anybody else for that matter but i think its gross too. As far as Im concerned everybody has a right to love who they love and be happy doing so. Being gay is definately not a choice, its who you are, they way your born. Sometimes it just takes a while to realise it or to accept it yourself first. Some stay closeted their whole lives for fear of the repercussions they may get from society. Hell, if it was a choice we made then im sure alot of us would be straight just because its easier and "accepted". But it is starting to change now, its becoming more accepted and you can be a little more open about it. This topic wouldnt of been brought up and the thread still open if it was created a few years ago. It just shows that times are changing, yeah it might be slow but its finally is.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Im not against them doing their thing nor anybody else for that matter but i think its gross too. As far as Im concerned everybody has a right to love who they love and be happy doing so. Being gay is definately not a choice, its who you are, they way your born. Sometimes it just takes a while to realise it or to accept it yourself first. Some stay closeted their whole lives for fear of the repercussions they may get from society. Hell, if it was a choice we made then im sure alot of us would be straight just because its easier and "accepted". But it is starting to change now, its becoming more accepted and you can be a little more open about it. This topic wouldnt of been brought up and the thread still open if it was created a few years ago. It just shows that times are changing, yeah it might be slow but its finally is.

Actually theres been a few threads that have lasted without turning into shitfights, over the years.

vsiicalais

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 VF SV6 Storm
Ah i must of missed them, it always amazes me what peoples opinions are on this sorta subject. its always been a fairly touchy subject because of the views of society but its nice that we can actually be ourselves more and more.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ah i must of missed them, it always amazes me what peoples opinions are on this sorta subject. its always been a fairly touchy subject because of the views of society but its nice that we can actually be ourselves more and more.

A fair majority of members on here now are a different generation, so they dont really care either way. Its mostly the 'oldies' that would have their views set in stone and not change with the times.

Status
Not open for further replies.