Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Samsung Note 5 Pros/Cons?

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Guys and girls.

I am up for renewal on my phone in maybe 1-2 weeks. I have been with samsung for the last two phones. Had the Galaxy S3, now the S5. I am highly contemplating the Note 5.

From what I see, the processor is much quicker than the Galaxy range, unsure on the camera quality.

I realise these aren't ideal for the quick 'throw in my pocket and walk away' devices, however other than the size.. any pros and cons??

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Note 5 went to no micro SD slot and non removable battery if that's an issue? Apart from that it's alright. I went from a Note 3 to 4 because I preferred the removable battery and SD card.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Note 5 is awesomely fast. Screen is goddamn amazing. Now that I've had 2 phones with Stylus' I have a hard time going back to a phone without.

Screen-off notes is a really cool feature.

Yes the no microsd card sucks the big one though.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Love my Note 3 , Running a note 5 port on it and its pretty fast . like others have said the note 5 has no sd card slot or removable battery .

As for the size of the phone , I have rather big hands so don't notice the size that much .

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Also Note 4 will be getting screen off note taking like the Note 5 with Android 6 Marshmallow going by all the leaked ROMS.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
at first youll find the note as a big phone.
after a week or 2 youll grab another normal phone and itll feel tiny.

cannot really go wrong with the note.
have the original edge version and its pretty good.

CoffeeMonster

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Exec/VE II SSV-Z
If you don't mind waiting I'd check the S7 out. It brings back SD cards and has some really promising hardware upgrades

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
ive been running the note 4 for work and had a iphone 6 for personal use, got the shits with the iphone and went to a note5 and havnt looked back, only issue i have is that the stylus broke, droped the phone and it poped out and snapped. so need a new stylus, other than that no faults, works each time every time, no need to restart it or do any silly iphone thing.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
ive been running the note 4 for work and had a iphone 6 for personal use, got the shits with the iphone and went to a note5 and havnt looked back, only issue i have is that the stylus broke, droped the phone and it poped out and snapped. so need a new stylus, other than that no faults, works each time every time, no need to restart it or do any silly iphone thing.

So much better being "Free" then locked into the apple eco-system