Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

School Shooting

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I can never understand how anyone can take out innocient kids.....Take out people that have the potential to defend themselves, but not kids...

As for the coppers and ambos...How they cope dealing with the aftermath of this is something again....Poor buggers....

There is definately no winners from all of this....Just a heap of heart ache.....

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
It is sad, you can get angry but it won't achieve anything. Americans simply won't admit they have an issue. Many more children will die before or if this situation is ever resolved.

As I think I said in another thread today, the NRA and GOP have blood on their hands.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
As of the other day there if I read it correct there has been 129 mass shootings in the US this years.

Every time after the murders the President mentions thought's and prayers. I'm assuming he can keep up with them. I'm sure that is cold comfort to the families.

Every time gun control gets mentioned sales hit the roof. I think it was Remmington that went bankrupt when Trump was President because he saw no need for gun control.

What saddens me is this is from a country that wants to tell everyone else how to lead there lives. Also so sad that is they are never going to change

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
The reality is that the President has no power to act on gun control. Laws must be passed in the House/Senate. Biden has said as much in the last few days. The House and Senate are held to ransom by the NRA/GOP.

Maybe a few dead children's bodies on the steps of congress might make they change their minds (probably not).

Baldoldfart

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY
A recent statement in American congress was that more guns are needed to control shootings. With the division in America the prophesies of self destruction might be right.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I recall saying this thread was posted not to debate gun control, rather the focus was more on be grateful we can give our kids a hug and that I found seeing the footage abnormally distressing.

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
I dont understand how someone could get to the point of being so mentally unstable that they feel the need to shoot little kids, Or anyone else.

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
This is the only right to Bear Arms they should enforce, FU your not a soft c$ck, anyone kill kids shouldn't even be included in the human race.
bear arms.png

Hole Denn

Reaction score
Members Ride
HoleDens
I understand you may be an intelligent person (no assumptions) but I think you’re way off the mark with the above assumption.
We are all intelligent sir, thank you very much.
Thank god the officers were not of their mark stopping evil before more innocent children and teachers were slaughtered unmercifully.
If you want to see way off the mark read Ezekiel 25:17 The religious gun associations meaning of the right to bear arms while holding automatic assault rifles.

Public material shows the extensive gun training/goal to take down the perp quickly (neutralise the threat), stop further killing and the comradery bonding/support from fellow officers from getting the target/job done.
Law enforcement departments over there are heavily numbered in ex service men/woman employed after tours/service contracts finish in the armed forces where they are trained for combat, the PTSD trauma comes after the fact later.

You only have to see the madness of killing anywhere, recently in Aust by sas soldier charged/released on bail for killing a Afgan farmer after being told to obey on hands and knees, and also about the other medal cross recipient sas officer being accused of the same crime o/s. They both probably have a PTSD $$ claim against the Aust army/govt as most do years later.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
I agree entirely, but I don’t believe they enjoy killing someone. It’s just a job to them.