Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Schoolies

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Reminds me of old people moving next to airports and speedways - then complaining about the noise. No doubt this friend of yours gets upset around indy time too?

Nope. Not at all. He loves the indy. Nice try though pal lol.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Kids these days don't need a reason to make ********s of themselves, they do it on a daily basis so schoolies is a waste of time isn't it? ;)

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
Kids these days don't need a reason to make ********s of themselves, they do it on a daily basis so schoolies is a waste of time isn't it? ;)

90% of the time it's the tossers that hang on year after year that cause the trouble, most of the actual schoolies aren't that bad.

Juztin

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS UTE Auto
Middle! I hate Ozone man, i don't step foot there unless i have to. Too many popped collar fags there. Plenty of gino's too. Royal isn't bad, but i prefer the Middle.

I'll go to the irish from time to time but only when I aint seen me mates in a while, Middle I still haven't been.

BTW on the topic of schoolies, yer alcohol blah lah blah but it was the best two weeks of my life and my friends, last time I properly have seen them too since we all split up and went out ways.

Again I believe it would only be a minority of dicks that stuff schoolies up for others, most of us just had a good time chilled on the beach partyd at out rental home and stuff

I'd do it all over again if I could catch up with all of them.

Chris E

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Executive 3.8
Schoolies at surfers was awesome.

Didn't bother with an apartment, just crashed where ever I ended up or on the beach.

Yes, it is just a drunken riot time waste, but damn its fun.