Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Schumacher to return to f1

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Should be interesting. he's done testing at the end of last season when Ferrari were building this car. he's probably spent more time on slicks then most of the other drivers in the current F1 field combined and he's driver F1 cars with no driver aids.

i think Ferrari have very much understated exactly what his role is within the Ferrari team since his retirement from driving. he does a lot of testing for their road car development and it's possible that i even saw a glimpse of him at the previous GP. he spends a lot more time with the race team then anybody has admitted.

if anybody is able to make the current car perform it should be Schumi. he has the ability to qualify well even when he's not in the best equipement. if they can get a decent starting slot on the grid the rest will come

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Woohooo, SMASH EM SCHUEY!

D-Man

All over it...
Reaction score
Website
www.nextdigital.com
Members Ride
99 VT Calais II v6
Woo! good to hear! will be a challenge for the Brawn Team and Redbull next year,

since shui will be one of the (if not THE) most experienced F1 driver out there, not to mention he has the skills to prove it.

next year will be a good year :D

S.O.S

White chicks on hey hey!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
If he starts to win races they will all **** bricks. On the other hand, he might help webber out and scare button.

.:Brad:.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF HSV Clubsport
Woo! good to hear! will be a challenge for the Brawn Team and Redbull next year,

since shui will be one of the (if not THE) most experienced F1 driver out there, not to mention he has the skills to prove it.

next year will be a good year :D

i do not believe that he is coming back in for good, i think he is only coming back in as a replacement while Massa gets better and ready to race again.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Rarrrrrr this need recording :). Hopefully he's still in good enough shape to show them what it's all about. (wipes happy tears)

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Watch him stick it on pole :)

DanVN

Cruizin' in style!
Reaction score
Members Ride
01 WH Statesman International 5.7L
Funniest thing ever if he sticks it up them all and starts winning, and i won 50 bucks on this too :), As soon as i heard massa might be out i bet my mate Schuy would replace him.