Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Series 1 WH Indicator stalk replacement

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman International
So I've just purchased a 2001 Series 1 WH statesman and whilst going over checking some of the things noticed that the curb lights which activate when indicating werent coming on and suspect that one of the previous owners had replaced the original one with a 7-pin version which wont support the curb lights.

So I was wondering if anyone knew if its possible to even buy the 10-pin stalk for a series 1 wh (so the vr-vt stalk style) or if i can maybe bridge the connection to bypass needing those 3 extra pins?

I've seen some threads about splicing a series 2 stalk to work on a series 1 but was hoping to find out about a better method.

milstrom

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman sedan
How did you go with indicator.how do you get a WH Statesman 10 pin indicator stalk

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman International
How did you go with indicator.how do you get a WH Statesman 10 pin indicator stalk
I'd ended up having to search for people wrecking Series 1 Statesmans and found someone on FB Marketplace at the time who was wrecking one and hadn't sold the indicator stalk yet and double checked the pins and confirmed it had 10.

I managed to get away only paying $20 for them a the time and it worked and was activating the curb lights when indicating.