Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Servicing with Holden dealer or reputable local mechanic.

theott

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline
What is the name of your workshop? I don't want to take my car to a dealer as I just don't trust what may happen to my car or who will work on it. Not a mark on it. Want to keep it that way and the warranty. Makes it difficult when comes to service. All I want is to drop car in workshop wait for the log book service and take it home. It seams you can request people not to drive the car or mess around with it at dealers but so many people get screwed over.

I don't know if I am allowed to say on here as it may be considered advertising. I will PM you

Hitman369

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V 6.0L
Hi theott, I'm curently looking for a good shop in the Brisbane area to service my Supercharged Calais. Can you PM me to please.

Obx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline
Hi GUys,

Since we are on the topic...does anyone know a good mechanic who has some idea about V8s and not service cars like every other cars??? I'm in the south east suburbs in Melbourne VIC. Please advice.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
For those in Sydney, the answer to the above two questions transplanted interstate is The Rev Doctor in Hornsby.

Sorry Melbourne & Brisbane guys ... yeah, I do a 4hr return-trip commute on Servicing Day just so I can get Scott to work on rather than the local dealer, but I think your commute on Servicing Day would be possibly not even worth it ... :D