Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Shooters, Archers and Bladesmen Unite!

Big-Al

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 5.7 M6
Mate of mine who is a transformers nut tried to import a 1980's Megatron but apparently the seller shipped it in gun form as it's smaller, confiscated!

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
Mate of mine who is a transformers nut tried to import a 1980's Megatron but apparently the seller shipped it in gun form as it's smaller, confiscated!
I want one

12-megatron-transformed_zps38051e17.jpg

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I swear the people who are in charge of making and enforcing firearms laws a bunch of ####ing idiots!
*So the Ass Commissioner has no idea what sort of firearms it is, being a Savage 110BA which is a bolt action target rifle.
*They basically demonise all sport and target shooters
*The whole crap about an ice addict, I wouldn't be scared of them being able to hit the broad side of barn with a .300 WM or .338 lap!

[video=youtube_share;tLkA63mvfns]http://youtu.be/tLkA63mvfns[/video]

Also I see one of the upstanding officers at VICPOL scored a free muzzle brake!

Also it says the weapons were destroyed...................why? We have the firearms registry so why wasn't the serial number ran and the weapon returned to it's rightful owner?

I do agree with what you have said, but this is a tactical weapon which was specifically designed for military/law enforcement and probably higher spec than most regular shooters. bit **** though when the guy been interviewed has no idea about the bloody subject matter.

Having said that, I showed it to the missus and dropped a subtle hint about Xmas :D

Well spotted on the muzzle brake.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Although it is designed for Law Enforcement, anyone with a Category B license in Australia can own it (CAT B covers every shooter).
Put it in a timber stock and take the sunshade off the optic and it would look like grandads hunting rifle.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I don't think it would here, Fairly sure the muzzle brake and pistol grip would put it into an E category license unfortunately.

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
Put up a couple of sambar on wednesday, bloody exciting stuff. Only managed to see the back of one just above the scrub which was exciting, then about 10 seconds after that what I believe to be a stag started trying to work out what we were, he gave us a bit of a honk then the second honk he had moved to the left and sounded like he was only 5 or so meters away from us before he caught wind and took off! Bloody hell it gets the adrenaline going, pity the scrub was so bloody thick we didn't put eyes on him because from some of the rub trees he would have had a decent rack!

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
NICE! Where abouts did you go?

BookMe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Put around 400-500 rounds through my new FWB AW93 today.