Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Shooters & Cocktails

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
Hi All,

Wondering what everyones fav cocktails/shooters are.
Learning to make different cocktails/shooters for people.

Edit: I've been searching http://www.drinksmixer.com/ but there's 1000's of recipes and just need to know some of the more common ones.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
the missus always drinks vodka sunrises , there pretty easy to make

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Vodka redskins , mixed by me.

Drink of choice of JCCC N.S.W

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
As in the redskin infused vodka ?

I've got a few 'home-made' infused vodkas (ginger, spearmint, vanilla, redskin, lemongrass & ginger, etc) that are great for using in shots or cocktails

Back on the original subject there's a fair few 'easy to make' shooters and cocktails

Things like mojito's are in vogue right now but the old school stuff never really goes out of style too much

Things like

CS Cowboys
B-52's
Harvey Wallbangers
Tequila (or Vodka) Sunrise's as mentioned above
Black Russians
Long Island Iced Teas
Cuba Libre's
Martini's (lot's of variants)
Mai Tai's

Really depends on what you're going to stock in terms of liqueurs and spirits but most of the list above share one or more ingredients

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
Things like

CS Cowboys
B-52's
Harvey Wallbangers
Tequila (or Vodka) Sunrise's as mentioned above
Black Russians
Long Island Iced Teas
Cuba Libre's
Martini's (lot's of variants)
Mai Tai's

Really depends on what you're going to stock in terms of liqueurs and spirits but most of the list above share one or more ingredients

Awesome. I'll have a look at the recipes for those. I actually had a vodka sunrise wen I had my gf's work party. At the moment I've got Baileys, Vanilla Galliano, Vodka, Creme de Cacao, Kahlua, Tia Maria.

I've never had cocktails before. I could never find it right to spend $15+ for a cocktail :p Couple mates brought Fruit Tingle shakers at a club, paid like $25 for em... you drink out of the actual shaker. I'd rather add my Blue Curacao, Vodka, Cordial and Lemonade myself. I've got a DJ setup so my music is loud enough.

Last edited:

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
A quick and easy shot with Vanilla Galliano is a little bit of coffee (hot or cold) and a little cream on top

Vodka you can put in almost any cocktail for a little extra kick as it has no real noticeable flavour of it's own (hence why it lends itself so well to infusions)

Another nice drink is a Toblerone, you've already got the Baileys and Kahlua (or Tia Maria), just need some Frangelico and some cream

Also if you add a little Ouzo to the Fruit Tingle ingredients you have yourself a Jelly Bean

Clubs and bars love cocktails as it's a fantastic way to earn a heap out of the patrons whilst making drinks that have a pretty small cost factor

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
butterscotch something sorry cant remember the name plus coke = vanilla coke alcoholamalised.....coming from a non drinker because i cannot stand the taste.. it tastes pretty good.

p.s. an auto spell check for that word was.. "Zubeneschamali"... wtf?