Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Should i be angry?

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu ecotec
Ah that's ####ed up!! All relatively easy work that any mechanic shed should be able to do with their eyes shut. THey must be total muppets i'd be very careful about taking a bicycle to them, no way i'd let them touch my car!
You need to speak to the boss there and ask WTF are they even qualified or just bogans and ask what gaurantee they are giving you to get it right this time since they made such a mess the first time. Refund would be better but good luck maybe legal advice if you can get it as above.

Exactly what is so frustrating is that its all straight forward work for an equipped workshop, anyway ive lodged a complaint with fair trading qld so ill post the results.
Ive since discovered bad reviews online about this company so I think its time they stop ripping people off.
Don't be fooled by an impressive web site Premium Suspension Solutions in Gold Coast

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
MERC W124 / toys WB tonner WB Panelvan project
classy looking website and bolony testimonials .

Here at GC Suspension, Steering & Brakes we supply and fit all towing related equipment from towballs to ECUs to full weight distribution and sway control systems and all the products we stock are made completely in Australia, to Australian Standards and Specifications.

Hmmmm I bet all Aussie made stock mmmmmmmm :hmmm:

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
How about the bloke who after having tyres fitted at bobs noticed after a couple of days,a shimy and play in the steering had come in and after not much investigation noticed the wheel nuts were loose...took it back and got the excuse that gmh has been having a lot of trouble with their wheel nuts coming loose on their cars and it was design related.....so they did the nuts up and magically shimy gone and didn't return.

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
MERC W124 / toys WB tonner WB Panelvan project
Just how thick do they think the general public are .....anything to cover his arse and poor workmanship from his workshop ......:banstick: