Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

should i port my box?

KrueltyNTheBeast

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S Pack Supercharged
"Does this inverted theory apply to other things aswell, not just subs? Like if i was to mount my engine invertidely, like on top of the bonnet, would it be twice as fast?"

Yes it would.

lol my subs are currently inverted, i just bought em and havnt put em in yet, the guy i got them off said they sounded alot better inverted then they did non-inverted so thats my 2 cents.

My question is should i keep them this way or put em in the right way? i must say they look pretty sexy inverted so if its not guna make a difference ill keep them the way they are.

2Com

$$$ talks Bullshit walks
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
it comes down to if you like the bass when they are inverted then leave them, nothing will happen if they are inverted. Ive had mine inverted for more then a yr and the only bad thing about it is less boot room lol

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Just thinking, if the box was designed to have the sub mounted inverted, then wouldn't it have factored in the lack of sub displacement. As in if it is ported to a certain frequency and you remount it normally wouldn't the box be "smaller" and change the frequency.