Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

shoulda!! coulda!! woulda!!

vncruzr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY LS1
everyone surely has, or knows someone who has a story that starts with or ends with i could have, i should have, i would have.....three come to my mind, i should have bought my cousins xy gt for 15k a number of years ago...... i could have bought and antique push bike from a guy in country vic for $90 and sold next day for easy $5k but lost number and when i found it......gone!!!!! would have bought my parents neighbors 2 door hk monaro under covers in back yard but didnt think effort to do it up would be worth it.....dumb arse me look at prices they fetch now...ah well live and learn yeh!!!!

redcv6

supercharged intercooled
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute, diesel landcruiser 100s, hq panel van
lol i have one, about 2 years ago i was going to invest in some american wireless technology company, i was going to put $700 at .02c per share. i told my aunty about it who was going to help me out but nothing ever eventuated. anyway about 3 months ago the shares were worth $1.63, so if you were to work it out i would have roughly made $56,350.00. in 2 years, might not seem alot to some people but for a person who is 18, never had a job and going into uni next year, i could have used it. Dad was also offered a XY gt about 15 years ago i believe for $20,000, he said no as he didnt think it was worth it. the person who bought the car sold it for $130,000 few weeks ago

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
My ex girlfriend i think 2 years ago, maybe a little more, just before i got my first car and before i started getting into the car scene. Anyway her dad had a old torana in the shed, the paint work wasnt perfect however the interior was mint, it didnt have an engine and at the time i thought heap of ****. Her dad offered it to me for 500 bucks and i didnt have the cash, nor did i have the car sense at the time to think i could do this up. I now wish i had grabbed it off him because i would love a torana project car...

maxy0987

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
ah hindsight, gotta hate it.

gf's family had numerous properties in carlton and williamstown they sold years ago, only to find out they would've fetched upwards of $1million (each) now.

Damnit, i could've had a sugar mamma