Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Show us your mods

vn dunga

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn wagon
This is my first and only mod so far becides wheels. It was hell for two days trying to make and install it but its now worth it. it needs a clean but u get the picture. And that blue wagon at the top was my car till i wrote it off, this is my new project.

Last edited:

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
Top job looks neat only thing i would like to know is whats gonna fill the space either side the subs?

TheChargedCrew

VN Corey
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina
Thatssome nice worked.. i'mdoing somthing similar but with vinal. ps i like the quad 6" by 9" look.. very well done

vn dunga

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn wagon
Yeah vinyl would look good to, but i was planning to have the face's of the amps flush with the panels on the side but to get the right volume in the box the panels ended up to small. Pitty but its probably better so thieven f#$%ers dont see what i have.

mouce

Physics Geek
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 Series 1 Executive Sedan
Couple of 6" or 6.5" 3-ways might fill those panels on either side of the sub nicely. either that or a fire extinguisher on one side and (...) on the other. All cars should have a fire extinguisher in them.

VPioneer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP commodore executive wagon
Dedicated!!, that is very nice. My box took me bout 3 days to make..its a bit overkill as i realised after i was done. This one took me too long and i dont wanna make another!

Attachments

• In tha car.JPG
    In tha car.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 216
  • In car sub.JPG
    In car sub.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 196
  • Diagonal nice shot!.JPG
    Diagonal nice shot!.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 240

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
hears sum pics ov my interor neons, doesnt look like a hard mod.. the main feature of these mods is my custom switch panel, ii made a flat panel covered in black vinyl, that sits over the gap that held the ash tray in (removed) which is good because i draw the 12v power from the cigi lighter (disconnected) i hav all my switches on this panel, it looks 100% clean and i can add extra switches in futer (airhorn, exterior neons etc.) cheers guys!

Attachments

• 20-02-06_2048.jpg
    20-02-06_2048.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 177
  • 17-02-06_1943.jpg
    17-02-06_1943.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 158

mouce

Physics Geek
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 Series 1 Executive Sedan
This is where I've hidden my switches. The bottom ones control lights (neons, LED's and the lights on my additional gauges. The top row control a few different sound setups (the big round one turns on/off the amps that will be powering the subs, so I can be nice and not have them thumping away all the time), then there will be the boot neons, as well as an airhorn further down the track (hopefully).

Bit of sheet metal, and about 2 minutes with a hammer and sand paint, then a couple of coats of gloss enamel paint. All up, NO HOLES DRILLED IN THE CAR! I'm proud of that.

Attachments

• Switches.jpg
    Switches.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 203

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
i took a pic of my switch panel, only 2 switches on there for now, there like $3 each! and i can onli rack 2 or 3 from dick smith without feeling guilty.. but looks clean, i see no sence in hiding them, as long as there not big ass missile switches with wires hanging out like sum ppl hav.. mine has direct power from the cigi lighter, and also no holes drilled, so wen i want to sell the thing to a 40yo single mother i can take them out and fit the ashy bak in!

Attachments

• 05-03-06_1330.jpg
    05-03-06_1330.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 212
  • 05-03-06_1336.jpg
    05-03-06_1336.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 186