Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

signature change

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
I have seem to have lost my ability to have my sig pic in my sig lol.

jokerflingo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VY SS 2003 - 6 Speed Manual
Its a pain the arse that it doesn't work but im not going to be black mailed into paying for a privilege which should be free.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
Its a pain the arse that it doesn't work but im not going to be black mailed into paying for a privilege which should be free.

I'm confused - no one is blackmailing you are they?
Why do you feel it is your privilege to get more freebies from this free site?
Sounds just a tad demanding don't you think?
It's not like you are paying for a service - it costs thousands to keep this site afloat and free to use but you still feel you "should" be getting more? Dear god what is the world becoming....

I agree with others that something is amiss and it is being checked out very soon.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
2 lines is all registered users are permited to have, it got way out of hand with a majority of users abusing this, making their sigs almost 3 times as big as some of their replys.

2 lines is it.

donating members should still have their pic abilitys, if not, can those donating members who are affected contact me, ill look into it.

so pretty much yeah, to sum it up for those of you who continue to complain and carry on. registerd users get 2 lines, donating members should have more.

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
2 lines is all registered users are permited to have, it got way out of hand with a majority of users abusing this, making their sigs almost 3 times as big as some of their replys.

2 lines is it.

donating members should still have their pic abilitys, if not, can those donating members who are affected contact me, ill look into it.

so pretty much yeah, to sum it up for those of you who continue to complain and carry on. registerd users get 2 lines, donating members should have more.

I think thats fair.
And on the subject of sigs, vlv8vics actually made me laugh out loud

jesse3.8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive

2 lines is it.

I can not put this in my sig
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/vy-vz-wk-wl-v2/107548-just-executive.html

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
2 lines is all registered users are permited to have...
...so pretty much yeah, to sum it up for those of you who continue to complain and carry on. registerd users get 2 lines, donating members should have more.

i'm not complaining about having 2 lines, my query is what's wrong with it that it won't let me have even one line?

refer pic:

HUH.jpg

i'm not trying to get a sig pic or even some shopping list of mods, it says this^ when anything more than those characters are put in. (no where near 60 chars)

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
i'm not complaining about having 2 lines, my query is what's wrong with it that it won't let me have even one line?

refer pic:

HUH.jpg

i'm not trying to get a sig pic or even some shopping list of mods, it says this^ when anything more than those characters are put in. (no where near 60 chars)

hmmmm, something is amis there, let me look into that later on tonight when im home from work