Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Signed Engine Cover...

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
You lot will have to take your signed automotive paraphernalia to ‘Antiques Roadshow’ for valuation! Let us know how you get on.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I think Broc is probably one of the few drivers who's signature would add any reasonable value to an item. Few will be remembered like Broc. I don't see much value in the signatures Paul has, being a Clubbie engine cover might have some value but these covers deteriorate over time. Had it been removed when new and signed it would have some value. But a SH engine cover that unless its pretty new will be well on its way to wearing out I doubt will sell for much.
Shame they are effected by heat, because I like the look of them on an LS.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Never really got why people get drivers to sign engine covers. in my eyes doesn't really add a lot of value to the item but anyway. The second signature looks like Garth Tander too by the way.

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
My COME RACING intake manifold top cover is signed by two V8 supertaxi drivers (I can never remember who), and I negotiated the purchase price based on what the item is irrespective of the two sig's. I would have paid the same with or without them.