Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

single turbo v6

colmiller

Reaction score
Just a thought but if you continually bash the sh*t out of the underside of your car you must either have lowered it too much for your type of driving or you are driving too fast over roads that arnt suitable for your car's ride height.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I seen one of those remote turbo setups for sale on ebay earlier this year or so, It was off a VN 5 liter

hinterland

commyvt
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Members Ride
vt sed turbo
single turbo gt35/40 with ex ar 84 not 106 use 25 mill pipes run x over at back as front has to many heat dramas

J_D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 and VS V8 Statesman
Just a thought but if you continually bash the sh*t out of the underside of your car you must either have lowered it too much for your type of driving or you are driving too fast over roads that arnt suitable for your car's ride height.

Its not hard to bash the underside on some speed bumps in car parks. And its not really suitable to slow down to 50 or 60 on a major highway to stop the car from bottoming out, I think everyone else on the road would get the shits with that real quick.

commy92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP WAGON V6
thanks for those photos greeny.. they may look ugly but who the hell can see them when there rapped around an engine anyway.. I think i finally worked out the best way to get my STOCK manifolds linked up.. Then ill just ahve to cut up the passengerside one and run a pipe to the turbo.. mUHHAHAHAhahaha