Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Slippery eels slithers into man's bladder

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
Just goes to show you cant trust anything...

A slippery eel has slithered its way into a Chinese man's bladder through his penis during a cleansing spa.

The man, who was enjoying a relaxing skin treatment where live eels are used to help clean the body, felt a sharp pain and realised that one of the eels had snuck off into his body, the Metro reported.

"I climbed into the bath and I could feel the eels nibbling my body. But then suddenly I felt a severe pain and realised a small eel had gone into the end of my penis," the 56-year-old from Honghu, Hubei province said.

"I tried to hold it and take it out, but the eel was too slippery to be held and it disappeared up my penis."

The man was rushed to hospital, where the eel was removed from his body after a three-hour operation.

The slithering nature of the eel gave it the perfect ability to slip into the man's body through his genitals, surgeon Jin Wang said.

"The diameter of the urethra in a man's penis is just a little narrower, but because eels are quite slippery, its body worked as a lubricant and so it got into the penis smoothly," he said.

Unfortunately for the eel, its journey did not end well with the surgeons finding the critter dead in the man's bladder.

Slippery eels slithers into man's bladder - Yahoo!7

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Calais Sportwagon
Surgeon's name was Wang. LOL!!! Oh the irony! :D

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
Surgeon's name was Wang. LOL!!! Oh the irony! :D

Haha.. this report is full of win..

It must have been a small eel if the man was from Honghu

undersuspicion

Now That's How We Roll!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SV8 Series 2
lol one of my work collegues told me about this and i didnt believe it, now i do. AND LOL at the surgeons name... WANG

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
That, my friends, is why I am glad we don't do that sort of **** here. Like yeah, fish nibbling your feet is one thing, but sitting naked in a bath of eels which eat your skin? No thanks. Reminds me of this video I saw once called Octopussy.... Probably get banned if I talk about it in too much detail but it involved a woman, no clothes, and a live octopus. Oh yeah, she was Asian.

Enough said.

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
Lucky it was a small one if it was bigger it may have gone in his other end.

Shedvl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 25th Anniversary Commodore
Well looking on the bright side, at least he now has a new pickup line.... "So ...do you eat Seafood ? " hehe:rofl2:

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Obvious troll report.

Have you seen a chinese man's dick? my micro biro is bigger than that thing, and the chinese penis is drowned in a sea of pubes, then again, the eel might have though it was swimming through seagrass or seaweed lol

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
What they didn't report on is all the eels that went up his ass instead.

But seriously, if these things can go up a pee hole, then a arsehole would not be a challenge for them either.