Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Slow Drivers

dellarb

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SII CV8 Monaro
Me 2!

I'm sure ull be shocked to know that slow drivers piss me off as well! :eek:

We live up the top of a long steep hill that a dual carrigeway highway runs up and peoples lane choice goes out the window up a winding hill. Especially in evenings/mornings when the trucks hit the hill at 40km/h.

Also what irritates me is cyclists who ride on the road when there is a footpath or cycle path!

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
dellarb said:
I'm sure ull be shocked to know that slow drivers piss me off as well! :eek:

We live up the top of a long steep hill that a dual carrigeway highway runs up and peoples lane choice goes out the window up a winding hill. Especially in evenings/mornings when the trucks hit the hill at 40km/h.

Also what irritates me is cyclists who ride on the road when there is a footpath or cycle path!

Where else they gonna go its "illegal" (stupid i know) for them to be on the foot path they have to be on the road

dellarb

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SII CV8 Monaro
In perth we have alot of those paths with lines marked which bikes are allowed on.

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
yer i know but they are not allowed on normal ones..... i know most new suburbs have the newer wider type ones.