Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

So I stopped to help a fellow commodore owner this evening

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
It's a 3 D cell Maglite with a 2 battery extension tube and a glass breaker on the end. It's heavy, solid and always within an arms reach. I wouldn't hesitate to use it if needed. I've also thought about keeping my 'zombie hunter' in the car but I don't want to know the repercussions if the cops see it. (Actually that could make for a new thread.)

If you don't start the zombie hunter thread, I will...

Mike08

No Back seat drivers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute
Sorry to hear of your situation mate, but be assured of one thing. There is a special place for scum like that, also be assured that they will indeed find it one day.

Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Cheers.

dumpedvs

sheppa8
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
How bright are those MAGLITE 6D? I've done a LITTLE bit of reading about Xenon bulb upgrades and stuff, but really have no idea. Is the size purely for the *ahem* structural integrity, shall we say.

dumpedvs

sheppa8
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S
How bright are those MAGLITE 6D? I've done a LITTLE bit of reading about Xenon bulb upgrades and stuff, but really have no idea. Is the size purely for the *ahem* structural integrity, shall we say.

Ill tell you when I know, should be here next week :) I know they used to issue them to security guards for the bright light of course...

Decicrate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67
Don't think the cops are going to waste their time on my case either, I rang up lismore and it was the first they'd heard of it.

If it were me and the police did not do anything, this is what I would be doing.

1. Contact your local Police station and find out if there is any record of the complaint, if they have taken your statement, there should be a an "incident" number assigned to it. If there has been a number issued ask for it and don't lose it.

2. If no report/incident has been recorded ask why, as an assault is a very serious complaint.

3. Ask who the district inspector is and ask for his/her email address. This information must be supplied by the police upon request.

4. Write an e mail to the Inspector giving all the information on the assault as well as the time and the police officers name to whom you reported it to. Make sure that you attach the photos of the damage that was done to your body. This e mail does not have to be long, but it needs to have ALL the facts and times.

5. Send the e mail to the inspector and to the following.
Commisioner of the NSW police force Andrew P Scipione
Minister of Police NSW The Hon. Michael Gallacher BProf St MLC
NSW Premier The Hon. Barry O'Farrell MP
NSW Attorney General The Hon. Greg Smith SC MP
Police Integrity Commission
A Current Affair
Today Tonight
The Project
Make sure that you put all the e mail address in "TO" area so that every one that gets sent the e mail will be able to see who else got the e mail.

You will find that your case will be addressed rather quickly after that.
You never know one of the so called journalistic programs may even give you some cash for your story, lets face it, they have payed for less.

Don't just let this slip away without doing something about it, you have rights. You never know your actions could actually prevent someone else from suffering the same fate or worse.

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
If it were me and the police did not do anything, this is what I would be doing.

1. Contact your local Police station and find out if there is any record of the complaint, if they have taken your statement, there should be a an "incident" number assigned to it. If there has been a number issued ask for it and don't lose it.

2. If no report/incident has been recorded ask why, as an assault is a very serious complaint.

3. Ask who the district inspector is and ask for his/her email address. This information must be supplied by the police upon request.

4. Write an e mail to the Inspector giving all the information on the assault as well as the time and the police officers name to whom you reported it to. Make sure that you attach the photos of the damage that was done to your body. This e mail does not have to be long, but it needs to have ALL the facts and times.

5. Send the e mail to the inspector and to the following.
Commisioner of the NSW police force Andrew P Scipione
Minister of Police NSW The Hon. Michael Gallacher BProf St MLC
NSW Premier The Hon. Barry O'Farrell MP
NSW Attorney General The Hon. Greg Smith SC MP
Police Integrity Commission
A Current Affair
Today Tonight
The Project
Make sure that you put all the e mail address in "TO" area so that every one that gets sent the e mail will be able to see who else got the e mail.

You will find that your case will be addressed rather quickly after that.
You never know one of the so called journalistic programs may even give you some cash for your story, lets face it, they have payed for less.

Don't just let this slip away without doing something about it, you have rights. You never know your actions could actually prevent someone else from suffering the same fate or worse.

Yep yep

Time to name and shame the police officers and station for lack of action and in the process, the offenders taken off the street.

Think of it this way, if the offenders get away with it this time, then how many other times have they gotten away with bashing up or assaulting people.

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
They are going to go to the "Special" layer of hell reserved for child molesters and people who talk at the theater