Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

So I was a guinnea pig for a delcowizzid tune...

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Hi Greenfoam, am i right about you being able to tune for the higher octane fuel ... if so do you think it would be worthwhile trying it out.... i have a spare memcal that could be used for something ... and would like to try this out if possible. My car is going great by the way:D.

i am in no rush to get this done but better to have 2 of your tunes rather than 1....if one is slightly different.

I reckon you would be real close to ideal timing as it is, but it can be worth trying a little bit more since all the V6's like it a little bit different. I make them to suit peak power on the Average car. Some might like a little more some a little less. But if you aim for average you get pretty close on everyones. It's all you can do really. But if you want to try a bit more agro we can

For now I'm having a sleep since I've been awake for more than a couple days :|

FirstVR_JC

Reaction score
Members Ride
RALLIART Magna
I reckon you would be real close to ideal timing as it is, but it can be worth trying a little bit more since all the V6's like it a little bit different. I make them to suit peak power on the Average car. Some might like a little more some a little less. But if you aim for average you get pretty close on everyones. It's all you can do really. But if you want to try a bit more agro we can

For now I'm having a sleep since I've been awake for more than a couple days :|

Ok... thanks for the response...
will try for a little more agro using my spare memcal :yeah: no harm in trying i guess.
Will PM you when i have a little extra cash..... have a good rest mate!

Thanks again,
Josh.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Ok... thanks for the response...
will try for a little more agro using my spare memcal :yeah: no harm in trying i guess.
Will PM you when i have a little extra cash..... have a good rest mate!

Thanks again,
Josh.

Josh just postage will do 5 minute update like that

FirstVR_JC

Reaction score
Members Ride
RALLIART Magna
Josh just postage will do 5 minute update like that

OK.... thanks. so is it ok to send my original stock standard memcal rather than the already tuned one?

Josh

FirstVR_JC

Reaction score
Members Ride
RALLIART Magna
if you allready have a foam tune then theres not really much point hes bound to have got the most out of it allready. but i could maybe slap something together at some stage for you if you are really that interested

Hey Delcowizzid, thanks for the offer:thumbsup:... as you've seen, been in contact with greenfoam and as he has done my original tune will go ahead with an update on it from him.

Just thought i would put a word of thanks in to ya .... don't want to hi-jack the thread ... (if that is what it is -- i am new to forums)

Cheers, Josh

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
bah doesnt worry me i like tuning the vn-vp engines more myself so saved me a headache LOL .and im not into getting bombed out with PM's like foam does.I know why his PM box is normally full LOL. its more of a hobby for me and do a fair few for over here keeps me busy.but im allways up for doing some here and there when required

FirstVR_JC

Reaction score
Members Ride
RALLIART Magna
bah doesnt worry me i like tuning the vn-vp engines more myself so saved me a headache LOL .and im not into getting bombed out with PM's like foam does.I know why his PM box is normally full LOL. its more of a hobby for me and do a fair few for over here keeps me busy.but im allways up for doing some here and there when required

OK.. cool bananna's.....:)

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I was thinking you would send the original one I did to me and then other to delcowizzard then you have two. That what I would have done

FirstVR_JC

Reaction score
Members Ride
RALLIART Magna
I was thinking you would send the original one I did to me and then other to delcowizzard then you have two. That what I would have done

That is what i originally was going to do. Still can if delcowizzid wants to do a tune for a VR.
He did tell me though that there's not much point as you have probably got the most out of the car already...... then you responded to the thread letting me know you still have my tune on file and could update it ... so thought it to be the easier option.

sl33per

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
95 VS Executive
hey delco, how much do u sell ur tunes for?
i got a 95 vs executive, ive got extractors and cai in my possession, i just gota put them on.
cheers

sl33per