Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Solid VS

DeiCide

DeiCide
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 L67
$4000 for a VS SII 1997 Executive with 126000kms
Auto, stock except lowered springs...(not anymore!)
Best deal I've gotten so far.

Power21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC sle '81
DeiCide said:
$4000 for a VS SII 1997 Executive with 126000kms
Auto, stock except lowered springs...(not anymore!)
Best deal I've gotten so far.

That is an excellent deal mate, to be honest i wouldn't spend anything over 6k for a VS, they are nearly ten years old.

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Good luck finding a decent VS for $6k from a dealer though... i prefer to buy dealer... i know it'll cost me more but it just means there's less things to get caught out on. Especially if you can find a reputable dealer (they do exist :p).

I paid $8.5k for my Esteem, yeah I was ripped a little but it was damn nice for the age etc, still imaculate inside, only very small marks on the paint (couple of key marks etc, only very small), most would come out with a proper at-home treatment.

I'm in the market for a VS again though, probably calais this time, looking to pay around $9k for a good calais with half decent k's. For the sort of car they are, and all the options on them (plus the VS do go pretty hard - even for an ecotec) I don't think that's an unreasonable figure.