Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

solo road trip

vx_ss_black

phantom vx
Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss
ok so i have a road trip planned to start tomorrow to go south from campbelltown for a couple of hours of driving followed by a stay somewhere and then drive back the day after. problem is, thats as far as i know. i was thinking maybe huskisson but thats a little too close. im thinking about 4 hours drive or so down the coast. so with not a whole heap of money i can spend and no idea where to go or what to do while i am there, i am stuck. any ideas?

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Lake conjola near ulladulla is nice, bout 3 hour drive

keza87

JCCC NSW Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX/VY/VZ Wagon LS1
Drive to Bathurst and back, that's an excellent drive, and when there you can visit the museum.

I can do that in a day! Hell I do Orange and back in a day!

Batemans Bay is alright, that's about 3.5 hours or so.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
at one point was doing 3-4 hours a day for work. Doesn't quite constitute a roadtrip. I picture a good week of driving a decent roady.....

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
at one point was doing 3-4 hours a day for work. Doesn't quite constitute a roadtrip. I picture a good week of driving a decent roady.....

Haha I couldnt agree more. Living in the country everyone goes on about going on road trips to Melbourne, FFS its 2 hours, how is that a road trip. I do it twice a week and dont think twice about it, yet these people feel the need to stay over night, or make a thousand facebook status' about there "road trip".

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
I can do Batemans to Penrith hungover on new years day :whistling