Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Some Cheap Simple Mods?

RichoVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VZ Executive
What are some nice, simple, cheap mods i can do to my vz? I saw on ebay some chrome inserts for auto shifters and handbrakes, would be good? What else? Something creative i can do to the interior which is rarely seen or hasnt be done?

I want to do some mods while i am saving and working on my SS front bumper for it. Damn fog lights being expensive!! Not to mention rego and insurance due at the end of next month. So i want some cheap mods that can make my car stand out

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
What you've mentioned really, the chrome inserts and steering wheel spokes dress up the interior nicely. Get some air vent ones too off ebay, check my ride for a look, they also look good with everything else done.

RichoVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VZ Executive
What you've mentioned really, the chrome inserts and steering wheel spokes dress up the interior nicely. Get some air vent ones too off ebay, check my ride for a look, they also look good with everything else done.

thanks, looks good. Anyway i can get the chrome inserts and the rest of it leather? Good idea? Yeah? Nah? But regardless of leather or not, i will get the chrome inserts now

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
strut brace, about the 50 buck mark from holdens, that'll add something to look at in the engine bay and also help with cornering

RichoVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VZ Executive
Second that

so far i got

shifter/handbrake/steering wheel chrome inserts

strut brace

anything else?

whats something custom i can do to the interior? or the boot? any other ideas, just post guys

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
phreddy dash, stereo mod and take your badges off. maybe a hbd lip spoiler. don't ask for photos i don't have any and i'm trying to find some. ss pedals would be good, upgrade your speakers dunno, i wouldn't want to start fiddling with the interior too much

cold_carve

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SS 6sp Manual
maybe some berlina/calais chrome strips for the outside