Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Soo.. Drink driving push to .02?

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
i think it is a great idea. i cant wait to see it .00 for all drivers full licensed or not.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Absolute joke.

It should be 0.00 across the board. No inhibiting substances at all.

dynoryder

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive wagon
i think it is a great idea. i cant wait to see it .00 for all drivers full licensed or not.

so what happens when having medicen that contains low levels of alchole

what about driving to work after useing mouthwash

what about if you were at a fuction the night before this limet need's to stay .05

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Im for and against it.

I would like to see a .00 (or .02) level for all drivers, prevent anyone attempting to drink and drive and "hoping" that they are under .05, which happens all to often, and really why do we need to be allowed to drink and drive. The tests show that someone under .05 could be infact not in a state to drive, yet someone over could be perfectly fine. I can see how it would do good and have its benefits, but in saying that I dont mind having a beer with lunch or tea every so often, and hate the fact that I cant drive afterwards being a p-plater, so I would like to see a .02 for P2 drivers, but that wont happen, nor should it.
So how many times did I just contradict myself :p

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
so what happens when having medicen that contains low levels of alchole

what about driving to work after useing mouthwash

what about if you were at a fuction the night be fore this limet need's to stay .05

Then you dont ****in drive.......simple really.
Your not allowed to operate machinery when using some medication, so it shouldn't be any different.

dynoryder

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive wagon
Your not allowed to operate machinery when using some medication, so it shouldn't be any different.

some medication not all

so how will the country run if evry one suddenly needs taxi's trains we would be overloaded

how will truckys have a few beers at the pub were they eating dinner before going to bed they run this country

you may as well ban alcohole see how that goes down

if there is ppl drinking then there need's to be a limet

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
some medication not all

so how will the country run if evry one suddenly needs taxi's trains we would be overloaded

how will truckys have a few beers at the pub were they eating dinner before going to bed they run this country

you may as well ban alcohole see how that goes down

if there is ppl drinking then there need's to be a limet

What about the truckies who pop pills, they run this country, popping pills should be legalised!
Stupid argument mate. they dont NEED beer as a liquid, its a drug. You shouldn't be allower to drive while you are under the influence of any substance that effects your ability to control a car (or anything else really)

VTvoodoo

99 VT S2
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S2

o well , sorry boss , i just brushed my teeth and used mouthwash this morning and i had a small cold, so i had some cough syrup , so carnt drive to work today

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
o well , sorry boss , i just brushed my teeth and used mouthwash this morning and i had a small cold, so i had some cough syrup , so carnt drive to work today

Read my post again. I said if your under the influence of an inhibiting substance. Mouthwash is not! It would be cleared up with a blood test ;)