Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Speeding Fines

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

freckly

what story are you talking about. there were three in two posts, they're all true. my wife thinks i'm blessed or something. i can spin a yarn but i usually save it for the pigs. this sort of thing is happening all the time to me.

VXWAGMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Series 2 V8 Berlina Wagon A4
I reckon you still smoke that vagina pot man.. Maybe you should cut down.. lol

F

freckly

i smoked when i was younger. 14 through to 19. old man at 25 now.
but, my life mustn't be as boring as some.

F

freckly

no hard feelings at all. tell you the truth i didn't even notice. you are good!
my cousin has a good story, i'll get him over here and he can tell ya's all.
he is one crazy dude.
and when i said my life isn't as boring as some, i just mean i always seem to be in the right place at the right time.

R

Robbie

QUOTE (freckly @ Jan 15 2004, 05:14 PM) we had a few bourbans, then went for a drive,
Was it home made bourban?? And how much of it do you drink

You'e certainly had some luck

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
I know there is a tendency to tell stories to show that mine is bigger than yours but some of these actions are the reason why the cops are having such a field day nowdays
Being a bit older than you boys I have made all the mistakes that you are about to make and in hindsight I was lucky to get through them......hope you can see my view .........I like to go fast but at the speeds that you mention you are landfill in the blink of an eye with just one mistake and you are dead a long time.

Anyway thats my opinion.

F

freckly

you are right. but people learn from their own mistakes, not others. just like you did.
the bourban was woodstock in the 440ml can.
yeah, i do like to joke a bit, try not to take anything too seriously.
seems to work for me.

Snowfox

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore SL
Some of you guys are nuts! but very funny, my story is lame in comparison. Although I have plenty of neg. drivings (why are the cops always there when the rubber goes down !?) I've only dealt with the speeding thing once. I'd just dropped my girlfriend home late on a saturday night and was driving back to the town centre to run some more laps with one of my mates in my old VK. Went thru a 60 km/h zone roundabout at 60 without spotting a marked cop car in a side street, they then followed at a distance and got me doing 90 along a 70 km/h zone on the way to town. Pulled me up not long after and gave me the "did you know..." routine etc. Back then it would have been a 150$+ fine and maybe three points or something. Anyway I explained to the copper (who actually was'nt smart about it) that my speedo read 70 in the 70 zone and pleaded ignorance. He gave me the fine of course. Not long before this I had the stock gearbox replaced with an M21 which was not set up correctly and displayed a false speedo reading. I had known about this but had not got around to fixing it so I sent a letter off to the relevant place with a (better)-mechanics examination of the stuff up on paper. This got me off the hook with a warning and no points or fine.

VXWAGMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Series 2 V8 Berlina Wagon A4
Well looks like you scraped yourself out of that one quite nicely. Usually they don't care about any excuses.

I read about some guy here in Melbourne the othr day who got done for doing 230 down the Frankston Freeway which is 100 zone. lol.. That's funny **** right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.