Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Spud Guns, Legal?

Tree cutter

Tree cutter
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais SuperchargedV6
Any fly spray will work as fuel. Its a good idea to wrap your cannon in duct tape to stop bits of schrapnel flying everywhere when they split open. They do get brittle after a while which is probably why they are illegal.

maldotcom2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cammed mafless VS Calais 5-speed.
Definitely 100% illegal. I got busted for having a 4" orange cannon in public. Lucky i was under-age (and stupid) at the time otherwise i would have got done for possession and discharging of firearms in public. Just so you know, combustion ones are incredibly loud. Pneumatic ones are cooler, i had one that could shoot a small peice of potato through a peice of 3mm plywood. It operated at 120 PSI and recoiled like a rifle.

bottleinspector

power starved westy
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs bt1
yep totally illegal....we had a great one with a 250mm diameter combustion chamber then reduced it down into 75mm and when filled with lpg would launch lemons a very long way....
my mate got caught by the fuzz and charged with it....classed as an illegal firearm, the cops charged him with posession of a "pvc cannon".....
good times though.