Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SS Neoprene Seat Covers

Cruzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 SSV

wingwang99

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Voodoo Sv6
I don't have them and haven't used them, but if that's what they're asking for them i can guarantee that they're cheap. I've bought some stuff on ebay from that dealer and everything they sell on ebay is less than their trade price.

IceyAUS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Series II Sedan
I have them on my ssv, Just because I didn't want my dog to drool all over my leather seats.
They arnt to bad, basic seat covers. When I first looked at them on my car I felt a little ripped of for paying $390 for the quality of them.

monkeywrench

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 vf ss sedan
i brought the front pair and the rear set sv6 wagon,yeah i did feel a little ripped of with the front pair,but i only paid $250.for the front and about 300 for the rear set but they do fit nice and look alright,besides ive got young kids and they can be messy

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
I just got the vinyl protector ($320) for the rear and it literally a 2 minute install and a 30 removal!!!

Nanoxcel

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
I have a set of these Water proof seatcovers, The Wet Seat, car seat covers in my car, if you love the beach or want something to be cleaned easily these are tops and pretty cheap, I ride jetskis so im getting in and out of my car wet all the time on the weekends so they are great, nothing gets through to the seat and they are easily cleaned, you can get the stitching in just about any colour you want as well. Just another option for ya's. I can post up a pic later if anyone wants to see what they look like fitted in an SS

SSV Redline

You Ride I Ride
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II SSV Redline Sportwagon
I bought a complete set for my SSV. The wife took one look at them and said no way. But now they are on the carseats she has changed her mind. The neoprene gives me piece of mind. I have sons who play AFL and they have mates who need a lift home after a muddy day on the field.

I dont have a dog but I do have the next worst thing......the odd drunken, 'dead weight' drummer who passes out under a groupie on my back seat. That might not seem like a problem but it is when he's still wearing a studded belt and jewelry. Piece of mind

Cruzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 SSV
All good advice guys, cheers

Nanoxcel if you could post a pic would be great thanks

Thumpin

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SSV Sportwagon
I just put a rear seat cover on which took an hour + to fit correctly. Its a shame to cover up the leather but has to be done with little kids. Not sure if the seat cover will allow air to get to the leather...
Apart from the car smelling like a wetsuit, I think they are worth the money

SSV Redline

You Ride I Ride
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II SSV Redline Sportwagon
I washed mine in warm water with a drop of taboo perfume and let them drip dry before fitting them. That got rid of any wet suit smell.