Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SSVR Sportwagon MY17

Redlinewagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 - SSV Redline Sportwagon
Gday guys

Have been lurking for a while, watching / reading and taking it all in.
Just pulled the trigger on a MY17 Redline SSV sportwagon. In the end went with Nirate Silver, for the contrast against the black wheels / vents etc..

Really looking forward to the pick-up and first drive home.. and exploring the limits of what these things can do. (All within reason of course)

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
Good choice, tricked out verstile sleeper, congrats.

Holden17

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 SV6 ute/MY17 LMF SS wagon
Gday guys

Have been lurking for a while, watching / reading and taking it all in.
Just pulled the trigger on a MY17 Redline SSV sportwagon. In the end went with Nirate Silver, for the contrast against the black wheels / vents etc..

Really looking forward to the pick-up and first drive home.. and exploring the limits of what these things can do. (All within reason of course)
Congrats Redlinewagon. Did the Dealer have this in stock or on order? & if you don't mind, was the much saving on the current $67k that most Dealers seem to be now asking?

Redlinewagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mate, 64 was the number.... hence I pulled trigger.. as is. Just mats and a full tank.

Last edited:

Redlinewagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
I think dealers are asking to much.. I held out until 64 was agreed...
I feel 64 is fair and reasonable ..

Holden17

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 SV6 ute/MY17 LMF SS wagon
I think dealers are asking to much.. I held out until 64 was agreed...
I feel 64 is fair and reasonable ..
Great work, you've done well - I wasn't sure that any of the Dealers were negotiating on the V8s anymore; so that looks promising for those still in the market.

From what I can see around Brisbane, the default price for the SSVR sedan is closer to $65k with the wagon (which not many seem to have in stock) is getting closer to $67k.

So how long is the wait?

Redlinewagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
Great work, you've done well - I wasn't sure that any of the Dealers were negotiating on the V8s anymore; so that looks promising for those still in the market.

From what I can see around Brisbane, the default price for the SSVR sedan is closer to $65k with the wagon (which not many seem to have in stock) is getting closer to $67k.

So how long is the wait?
Hi mate.
I'm in brissy. just ring them... they are kidding.. asking for 67. Look a little outside of Brisbane, for a better price

Redlinewagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
I was happy enough to walk away, as I'm not in a rush & know that others are coming out with other "sportwagon" models... eg VW, golf R wagon.
Until I got a price I thought was fair... I wasn't interested... I guess that's how u need to play it..

Trofius

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline sportwagon
my 2017 ssvr wagon was 63xxx drive away, I opted for the HF20 rims at $2800 ( car was already in stock) and floor mates drove away at around $66xxx... Its an awesome vehicle love mine to bits...welcome to the club..

A for a few of those Euro cars that are a similar option, I have parked beside both a golf wagon, which are ugly, and a skoda Octavia now, both are soooo much smaller....and sound like girls cars lol, if I could nt get the commodore, I would just save until I could justify an S4 Avant, or RS4, a lotto win would allow an R6R, but that's a $240K that's dream..lol

Last edited:

Redlinewagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
G'day trofius.
Yeah, I believe these prices give or take 2 or 300 are fair prices for what they are.
Are u nsw or qld?