Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SSVR Sportwagon MY17

Holden17

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 SV6 ute/MY17 LMF SS wagon
Hi mate.
I'm in brissy. just ring them... they are kidding.. asking for 67. Look a little outside of Brisbane, for a better price
Appreciate the advice Redline - since Holden has pulled the V8 prices from their website I'm thinking they're just giving their Dealers the option of adding on whatever Dealer Delivery that suits them...really can't see any other reason for it.

cdr8

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VF Maloo R8
Prices are gone through the roof on V8 models in 2017. You could get a Redline wagon in Melbourne last year for around 59k drive away.

mrjasonhong

Reaction score
Members Ride
SOAG MY17 VFII SS-V Redline Sportwagon
Welcome (well soon) to the redline wagon family :D As for price, mine was 66xxx drive away. March built and picked up end of March (car was from factory not a in stock car) optioned with HF20 (factory, so i have the spare wheel as a matching HF20), motorsport mats and a black bonnet protector. As for location, my dealer was McGarth Holden Liverpool (in NSW). I believe that because mine was a factory build and not a in stock car the dealer was firmer on the price, and also the fact that I got the car after only 1 month of waiting.

Holden17

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 SV6 ute/MY17 LMF SS wagon
Prices are gone through the roof on V8 models in 2017. You could get a Redline wagon in Melbourne last year for around 59k drive away.
Too true but I wouldn't be upset if I had to pay mid $60k's because in 12 months there will be nothing like them even for this sort of money ... surely they can't go much higher though, or they will be encroaching on MSE prices.... but it's all supply & demand I guess.

atomic_ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sportwagon S2
Great car and colour - although I'm glad I picked mine up last year. The current pricing is ridiculous! Keep a lookout if you're ever around the Mitchelton/Everton Park area.

Redlinewagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 - SSV Redline Sportwagon
Cheers, atomic.
Yeah, prices have lifted & suspected they would, playing on the heart strings etc. They might start to come back down, now that the frenzy of the 'limited' edition models has flushed a lot of buyers out. Time will tell.
Looking forward to picking up the car.. will post pics and videos if I get a chance

atomic_ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sportwagon S2
They might start to come back down, now that the frenzy of the 'limited' edition models has flushed a lot of buyers out. Time will tell.
As the supply dries up I don't think its likely. Even when I was looking in September of last year, the SSVR Sportwagon was in short supply. I couldn't even test drive a V8 wagon - had to drive a Redline Sedan and a Black Editon SV6 Wagon. When I went to buy at the price I was willing to pay I could have any colour I wanted as long as it was Heron White - eventually I found a dealer that was able to source me a Nitrate Silver.

As Holden17 has hinted upon, after this year your only V8 performance wagon options will be Audi and Mercedes (with the applicable price tags).

Anyhow look forward to seeing pictures when you pick it up!

Redlinewagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
G'day atomic,
Yeah true, in about 5 months from now, no more V8 wagons... without the having to pay very very high, German prices... looks like we have both scored one, with a great colour.
Looking over photos.. I can't wait to pick it up at the late June
Will post pics when I get her home.

Last edited:

Redlinewagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
G'day Holden17,
To answer your question - June delivery. Not built yet.