Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stitcher not working

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
The stitcher app in mylink is not working properly it will only play the last selected track if I try to select another station or press next the screen will just hang on please wait anyone else have this issue?

athol66

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
I was of the understanding that Stitcher did not work anymore in Australia and has been that way for a while.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
I was of the understanding that Stitcher did not work anymore in Australia and has been that way for a while.

I believe you mean pandora was discontinued, as far as I know stitcher should still work

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
i got sick of the limited choice with the mylink so i decided to modify my media player to support m3u8 playlists and also grab all the streams from iheart radio and use the a2dp function of the mylink to play it.
now i am looking for what other internet streams i can hijack lol :p

picl1.jpg

picc1.jpg

picc2.jpg

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
We use Accuradio here at home https://www.accuradio.com/
Haven't looked for alternatives since we found it.

that is a really good one because in the code they just throw the playlists at you without needing to authenticate and the files have no expiry hashing or cookies etc.
basically you could make a huge adfree play list and it would always work and i noticed they have no drm so you could download their entire collection lol not that you would do that of course.

i am definitely smashing that one into my player.

cheers for that one.:)

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
has anyone ever tried a VPN on their mobile device to hook into Pandora?

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
has anyone ever tried a VPN on their mobile device to hook into Pandora?

Just gave it a go as i have pia on my phone and with pandora on my phone it detects the vpn and wont connect.
So i setup a wifi hotspot on my phone and used my wifes phone and pandora worked on her phone but the new app on playstore made no attempt to connect to the mylink and i tried with bluetooth and usb cable.

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
well this worked.
had the wifi hotspot and vpn on my phone and connected another phone to my wifi hotspot like before but i downloaded an old version of pandora (5.6.1) and it connected to the mylink and worked just fine.
i tried the old version on my phone but it detected the vpn on my phone and would not connect.

20191216-171020.jpg