Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

*stolen* car trailer,nowra,nsw

dylanfh

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VP 5.0 V8
Not sure if i can put this here,but if anyone see`s or hears of a metallic blue,dual axle unsprung car trailer which was stolen from nowra,nsw please PM me,more details are..rego # VOO-944,was stolen off the princess hwy @ nowra today from near pizza hut at nowra,taillights are inserted into the rear rail,did belong to my father who is an invalid pensioner just trying to sell it,any help or info would be great,he also said might not be alot but he`s offering a $200 reward,thanks.

apoc585

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Maloo
sorry to hear mate. best of luck!

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
yeah sorry to hear mate pitty about traiers is its so easy to change rego ova not sure if its the same in everyother state but yeah

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
thats bad luck, is that the old pizza hut place? its usually parked in or near the front yard?, cause i dont live to far from there...... eeek

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
i'll keep an eye out round here, but i dont like your chances unfortunatly. good luck

SSZ Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6
Did you find it?
car trailer built this year,gvm 2000kgs,11 months rego,$3750,,this is my dads so i probably wont be able to get any pics coz im in sydney & he`s on the south coast, nowra,nsw,ring Frank for more details 0244-228-764.

James_yo7

Barbitaboopey?
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 LUX minitruck
ill guard the Victorian boarder incase they try to smuggle it over!! yarrrrrr.
nah all jokes aside that sucks. people seriously are getting worse. its almost impossible to take pride in things these days. i nearly had a guy's trolly roll into my car the other day. he didn't bother to stop it i had to push it away. cook cooo