Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Strange Format

Status
Not open for further replies.

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual
Been looking at the Cloudflare marketing blerp.

"CloudFlare protects and accelerates any website online. Once your website is a part of the CloudFlare community, its web traffic is routed through our intelligent global network. We automatically optimize the delivery of your web pages so your visitors get the fastest page load times and best performance"

Reading between the lines of this sentence i would hazard a guess and suggest that Cloudflare is doing one of two things with our site here. It's either blocking some images it has decided are a security risk OR it is editing the images to speed up the availability of the site. Could it be something as simple as the site being optimized for mobiles?

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Going back and forward for me isn't working at all. Still the same. I thought it was an issue with my work as they like to modify access to certain content even on allowed sites.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Same here, was fine for a few days now ####ed up for the last 3.

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
yea was good for few days now stuffed again, seems the page is ok until all links load up then all goes bad and all thread headings are cut in half, and top banner is not there properly

Danthuyer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6
Any idea on when this issue will be fixed ?

The site looks like poo and is hard to navigate at times with the misaligned buttons links etc !

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Yes its currently stuffed , yes it's a bit annoying , give it time and it'll be sorted

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
Seems really hit and miss for me still, today rather bad.

Cloudfare have responded once pretty much blaming the host which I know isn't the case.

Cant you just disable cloudfare for half an hour and see if it fixes the problem.

I thought cloudfare was simple to turn on/off from memory.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Darren doesn't even need to disable Cloudflare. The issue is wholly and solely with images, I've been monitoring it with firebug for a bit and am yet to see anything aside popular picture formats copping the 403. Avatars use a js query so they are hit and miss.

Quick troubleshooting on their site, appears to be a known issue: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/e...hy-are-images-or-pictures-missing-on-my-site-

Worth a shot IMO.

smitchy

Reaction score
Website
www.webchemistry.com.au
Members Ride
Holden Commodore SSV Redline VF Series II
Site is severely broken, sorry, i have no issues with other sites. See screenshot.

kIK24bo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.