Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sub placing

kindo

kindo
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz s ute
Just brought a kicker slimline sub for my 04 vz s ute.... its a tight fit behind the drivers seat and the passenger seat, do i just have to have the seat a little more foward then usual to make it fit? just want a few ideas where other people have put theirs...
cheers

kindo

kindo
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz s ute
yeah its just really tight, i guess the passenger is goin to have to sit a bit more foward then

VzVzVz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S ute
Ive got 2 12" subs (one behind each seat). The fibreglass moulded boxes hardly comprimise leg room and they are barely noticeable once in. Look on this website and add them on FB. Well worth it seeing as they're the cheapest sound pkace in Aust. Bayside Auto Styling.

Take a look under sound systems and note the VT-VZ sub pack with sub, box, and amp for a bloody good price.

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
Ive got 2 12" subs (one behind each seat). The fibreglass moulded boxes hardly comprimise leg room and they are barely noticeable once in. Look on this website and add them on FB. Well worth it seeing as they're the cheapest sound pkace in Aust. Bayside Auto Styling.

Take a look under sound systems and note the VT-VZ sub pack with sub, box, and amp for a bloody good price.

how does two 12" subs run in your ute mate? what rms are they?

VzVzVz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S ute
how does two 12" subs run in your ute mate? what rms are they?

Too powerful to pump right up. They put out 350rms each, off a 2700w mono block amp. Plus I've got 260w front splits amped off a fusion 2 chanel amp. And a doubble din DVD head unit. Bloody good system and its all hidden away.

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
Too powerful to pump right up. They put out 350rms each, off a 2700w mono block amp. Plus I've got 260w front splits amped off a fusion 2 chanel amp. And a doubble din DVD head unit. Bloody good system and its all hidden away.

yeah i have a thread in car audio about what im running haha but i think ill run one Polk MM10 (10") behind my seat and if i wanna add another one i can do that later on down the track haha you have any vids of your sound system??

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
@VzVzVz that sub setup you have, are they fusion subs an amps? i saw them on ebay for about $850? for the pair i think it was, i was thinking about buying it but i wasnt sure how it went, whats it go like?