Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

suggestion for the for sale section

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
when they sign up have it in big bold capital letters...

THIS IS NOT THE TRADING POST, YOU CAN NOT POST IN THE FOR SALE SECTION UNTIL YOU HAVE -- POSTS. IF YOU MAKE -- USLESS POSTS YOUR FORSALE ITEM WILL BE DELETED ALONG WITH YOUR ACCOUNT. NO EXCEPTIONS

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
why dont you include the 10 post thing in the section description, where it says - "Anything For Sale Should Go In Here" ?

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
I like the idea of 30, and something big and snazzy which lets people know this rule so they stop posting it in every single other forum.. and a change in "The Online Shop" forums description, the amount of stuff people with less than 10 posts try to sell in there is gay

semi

GOD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec wagon
can we ahve some sort of regulation on FS posts, so people have to include state and price in title? and their thread is deleted otherwise

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
semi said:
can we ahve some sort of regulation on FS posts, so people have to include state and price in title? and their thread is deleted otherwise

SC have a good for sale section, i like theirs.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Infus10n said:
SC have a good for sale section, i like theirs.

LS1 also have a great classified's section.

semi

GOD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec wagon
SC does annoy me a little in the way that you cant post replies. Its so much easier to be able to post a reply rather than PM people, but the main thing is peope can see the Q&A's, so they dont have to ask

H

HZ_Van

I bought a VN commodore because I wanted the engine and gearbox for my HZ van... now i have 1/2 a Commodore sitting in my yard that I want to get rid of cheap.

I registered here a little while ago to do a bit of research on what bits I needed to take from the VN, and the best way to get at them, along with a few other things.

I'm fairly new to Commodores so dont have much I can add in the way of forum quality.

I could quickly spam 10 posts, replying to myself, and then get my shell up in the for sale section, degrading the forum in the process. Or I could lurk in the background, never posting it for sale, and end up parting it out on E-bay, forcing members here who are interested in it (and who I'd rather sell it to) to pay higher prices.

I understand that 10 posts to stop Trading Post fly-by-nighters, but there should also be a time minimum. I signed up over 3 months ago, and havent had more than 10 posts, simply because "Me To" posts add nothing to the forum.

Regards
- Adam

semi

GOD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec wagon
that is a good point you have. But I reckon that you should have 3 months membership plus 15 posts or something to stop people signing up and spamming straight away