Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SUMERZ] VX S: 2JZ, Auto, Bagged & Fittment

summerZ

SMRBGD
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX II S
heres some handy work from trayner who has helped me out and bit and im pretty confident that im goin to go with something like wat he has done with the pic below..
wat u guys think?

Attachments

• silveraa.jpg
    silveraa.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 1,644

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
even tho they those look good they gettin a bit common like VY sigs mayb go somthing different?

summerZ

SMRBGD
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX II S
even tho they those look good they gettin a bit common like VY sigs mayb go somthing different?

yeah thats true, but i really like them, and ive found a good price for them :) so ill prbs go with them anyways...

kjm-ls2

kyle ls2
Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ls2
nice car mate yea go the ve gts rims i got them in shadow chrome and they look tuf with they storm grey colour so i imagine it would look good against your silver cant wait to see it done

summerZ

SMRBGD
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX II S
nice car mate yea go the ve gts rims i got them in shadow chrome and they look tuf with they storm grey colour so i imagine it would look good against your silver cant wait to see it done

cheers mate, im just jealous of u 'lumina' lol... such a beast... i wish i could drop a ls2 in mine haha...:thumbsup:

im still debating weather to either go for the rims/suspension/camber kit or my exhaust system first, lol... i will be gettin a quote for the exhaust soon as i have a couple of days off school, before exams start - so i will have time to go dwn to Performance Exhaust, finally :D

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Nice... looks very clean... reminds me of my old Silver VXII S pack.

I would get the rims and suspension first... then get the exhaust... as you don't want an exhaust turning heads and then seing a stock car... :p

Good luck with it mate...

I'll pop up some pix of mine to give you ideas... :)

EDIT:

Pictures found... those rims are 19 inch Vapors. I miss that car... :(

Haha... tried to upload a third image... JC told me it was already in a thread! Here is my old my ride thread.

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/vt-vx-vu-wh-v2/59081-hcv-holden-cruising-vehicle.html

Hope it helps with some idea or what not... any questions, I'll try to answer them as best I can...

Attachments

• P7270756_scaled.jpg
    P7270756_scaled.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 1,034
  • P7270760_scaled.jpg
    P7270760_scaled.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,000
Last edited:

summerZ

SMRBGD
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX II S
cheers mate, that looks sweet
yeah ive been debating which to do first, but i think i prbs get the exhaust done now, as i have the cash to do, while rims plus supsension and tires is a bit excessive for me atm :p
i have just had new thoughts about looking into some vy gts 19's or maybe vx/vy gto 18's not sure yet, but dont wanna go to over the top...

my bro has got those vapors on his vt berlina, but in shadow chrome.. they r good looking rim :D

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
What about some VZ R8 rims? They are a faiyl attractive looking rim.

Anyway... good luck with the exhaust mate...

You will have to throw up an audio clip once you have it done...