Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sup3rst4r's 2011 my11 ve ssv heron ute

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
Looking great mate, Just under 6 months till ill be matching you haha

Good to hear mate :) I still gotta reply to your inbox, I haven't been getting on JC as much of late haha

Thats what i like to see some audio in! Good work bro, Whats the next plans??
I desperately need todo my rear wall and doors in sound deadening! was it hard removing the rear wall?

Thanks Aidan, like I was saying on FB, the rear wall is a pain in the neck, it's hard to explain but the trim around the little window and seat belt has to come off, and there is some sort of metal bracket with a clip behind the part that says airbag. I had to get in behind the trim with a spanner and undo the bolt that held the metal bracket off to get it out, which I forgot to take pictures of unfortunately. Then the rear wall has those pull off clips and just pulls off. If all that makes sense haha

i was looking at those stance rims aswell, not so sure how they look in person tho, have u actually seen them?

Hey mate, dannyp on here has them on his black VE ute, he has a thread on here if you can find it. I haven't seen them on a VE in person but a older model Subaru in town has them and they look very skinny in person, a bit to skinny for me personally.

I've seen them on a couple of utes online, they look unreal if you're willing to pay the price of em.

Are they an expensive rim Sandman? I didn't think they were more expensive than most other popular rims. I can't recall the price off the top of my head.

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
I put SSSL's in last Friday and finally got some decent pics. I want it to go lower but have been told the need to settle which will help, see what happens I guess.

Thanks for looking :)

Todd

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Nice looking ute :) sticker bomb is very different, I like it.

How do the morels sound over stock ?

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
I've seen them on a couple of utes online, they look unreal if you're willing to pay the price of em.

Are they an expensive rim Sandman? I didn't think they were more expensive than most other popular rims. I can't recall the price off the top of my head.
Just had a quick google and yeah they're actually not. A little while I was looking at them and the site had them for about 1000 each, hence my first comment.

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nice looking ute :) sticker bomb is very different, I like it.

How do the morels sound over stock ?

Thanks mate, I have mixed opinions over the sticker bomb, my missus and parents hate it, but my mates love it. At the end of the day its for me and I like it haha

Morels are about 1000000000000x better than stock, I am having issues with midbass but pretty sure that is down to a lack of tuning, it will be getting a processor and sub stage next month which should finish it up.

Just had a quick google and yeah they're actually not. A little while I was looking at them and the site had them for about 1000 each, hence my first comment.

Ah well there you go :)

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah I did mate, I didn't go in anything just went to see who was there and if there was any decent systems haha did you put your Calais in? I can't quite remember seeing it.

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ah yes! I did see that thing haha it went quite well didn't it? How did you feel about everyone holding the windows trying to keep the sound 'pressure' in? lol

KAL SPL

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
Blown VS Calais !!
I only had 1 ten and a small amp , still got the highest number of the night hehe , holding windows is for amateurs , it has merit but only when tested , I built that the night before in and hour and a half just to compete , so close to 140 but fell short by .2 or something.
Been almost 10 years since I competed at a sound off , next time with more notice I will build something special to impress the masses :)