Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

superglue pranks?

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
a while ago a mate of mine put superglue on the bottom of my computer mouse so it pulls the mousepad along with it.
i just found a draw full of superglue at my parents place, so anyone got any cool or funny superglue pranks.
i've thought of the obvious like on the door handle, on the toilet seat or gluing coins down, but anyone got anything else?

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
haha best prank (although nothing to do with superglue) is take a crap freeze it then grate it into the carpet of someones room in front of the sunny window and let that crap melt into the carpet (of course you wouldn't be good friends with them after)

but the ol superglue on the arms of desk chairs is great

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
haha best prank (although nothing to do with superglue) is take a crap freeze it then grate it into the carpet of someones room in front of the sunny window and let that crap melt into the carpet (of course you wouldn't be good friends with them after)

hehe, wow that's ****in' evil, remind me never to **** you off! :whistling

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
I wouldn't be door handling anything! Or toilet seat. Try some pranks that people won't get stuck to!

Like phone handset glued to the phone...

Gluing all the pegs in the peg basket together randomly...

Toilet paper roll to the holder so it doesn't spin...

It's the small harmless things that are often the funniest.

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
I've always thought it would be fun to glue all the stuff on someone's bench upside down above it on the shelf. Kinda hard to do with a big monitor though :p

Farlig

Reaction score
Members Ride
Y-Series Clubsport
super glue lids on containers.

5ivespeed

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V6 Manual
if he has a pool table glue the balls down. or just do random things like tv remote to table or vegemite jars to bench. or put like 13 bottle of super glue under each tyre on his car.. it might stick.... or glue his shoes to the ground(obviously not when he is in them.

Rhino Racing

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn/vp Speedway Street Sedan
Not superglue... but we use bearing blue. Which is a very dark blue paste that is used when lapping bearings etc. It is super thin and spreads everywhere when people touch it.
At my last job i did every door handle and telephone handset (They had black ones so you couldnt tell) in the bosses offices during the weekend. I also did all their hardhat headbands as well.... So the next week there were all these managers, supervisors, superintendents etc walking around with this stuff all over them.... like i said it spreads, so evertime they scratch their nose, wipe their face etc they just keep spreading it everywhere. Then at the end of the day, they take their hats off....... and they all had pretty blue foreheads...... PRICELESS!
I am all for practical jokes, but just dont use superglue, cos then that is property damage and you can get in the ****e at work.
Mind you horseplay is a sackable offence anyways..... But it is soooo much fun!