Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sv6 Ve 2006

NIXONLS1

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my mum
Ffs so sick of these dumb #### v6 drivers, it will always sound ****, just buy a v8.

DylanWillo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 2005
i love hearing people say "why didnt you just buy a V8" well because insurance would go through the roof and eastern states people arnt aloud them.
best thing to do to your v6 is drive it til u can afford a V8 so u can have a cool noise and all the bitches in the world OR
get an exhaust system put in and have a nice sounding V6 and waste money on an engine that will get smoked at the same price as putting a V8 in :D
and yes i do own a SV6 190kw VZ (insurance reasons)

Barnsy9

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 2006
Agreed! What exaust system would be best?? What mods have you done dylanwillo??

ned

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 ve ss
i had a sv6, was sick of spending money on it trying to get it sounding like a v8, it would never happen so i brought a ve ss, cant be happyer, as for insurance im only paying a extra 30 a month more then the 6 but i am over 25, i also think my sv6 was more thursty then the ss i got now, each to there own i guess

DylanWillo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 2005
Im simply running a Manta 2.5 inch cat back with both mufflers and sounds good enough for me, no rumble but sounds sporty with a nice tune, also my mate is running a stock exhaust with 3 inch dumps and no rear mufflers and that sounds mean but has wicked drone.
honestly save for a v8 and dont bother with a v6 engine. thats all im doing until im over 25 and insurance doesnt cost a lung and a liver!