Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tacho's

Slow VR

Another White Crummodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Series II
Basically, if u wanna join the rice crew, by all means fit a 5in Monster Tacho with Shift Lite to ur electronically shifted automatic, low performance family car. Make sure u have the "must have" performance upgrades, like CAI, pod filter, extractors and exhaust on ur Stock, ECU controlled, 1950's designed Buick V6.

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
324rwkw MY06 VZ R8 Maloo M6
i will laugh even harder if it has a shift light and its an auto. one of my mates has one in his auto, PISSER

r_i_d_a_h

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VS Commodore + '98 E36
Oh Yer Your F U N N Y

BeNoS

PROUDLY ON THE PUSHY
Reaction score
Members Ride
1000hp trek pushie (on a good day)
tacho = why do u need to be able to c how many revs u r doin u should be able to hear it and as for the shift lite when it wont rev anymore time to change gears simple as that
the worst case of monster tacho was in one of them square daewoo cielos or wat eva they r it was like a 6 inch tacho looked ****ing rediculous

ps my bad for bringing up very old thread didnt look at date my bad

Last edited:

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
324rwkw MY06 VZ R8 Maloo M6
agreed, finally someone with their head screwed on right. if you need a light to tell you when to change gears then you shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a performance car

MUNTED6

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn berlina
hey just read this thread and thought i mite say somthing. i agree wth not having a shift light but u still need a tacho to see how much ur reving at and also cos of the fuel price now u would wanna know if ur staying below 2500. i got mine mounted where the ashtray used ta be i deleted the ashtray and scigerette lighter and just mounted it there it. that way no 1 can c it just u.