Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Teen chops off pe**s

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
An Indonesian teenager chopped off his own pe**s and tossed it down a well after learning his girlfriend intended to marry another man. The 19 year old from a village in Central Java was lucky to survive the self surgery, health authorities said. Doctors were unable to reattatch the member because villagers could not find it.

That's what happens when you think with your dick. He has no choice but use his brain from now on. Probably a good thing.

okenergy

PWR
Reaction score
Website
betterwelders.yolasite.com
Members Ride
Berlina VR Lowered walking on 19's
Makes me cringe reading that sort of stuff, just dont understand why any guy could even think a tiny thought of doin that! Thats the best part on us!!!!!!

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
think of this as a lesson as to why you should never go off half c0cked as you'll always make a bad decision haha

satos

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
An Indonesian teenager chopped off his own pe**s and tossed it down a well after learning his girlfriend intended to marry another man. The 19 year old from a village in Central Java was lucky to survive the self surgery, health authorities said. Doctors were unable to reattatch the member because villagers could not find it.

He just won " Tool " of the week.

BoNeZ-01

"..of mice and men.."
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 50th Anniversary
Now he's 'just' nuts about his ex.. :p

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ

BoNeZ-01

"..of mice and men.."
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 50th Anniversary
lmao.. but it's true.. :p

sik_dose

Hybrids. Cars for fools.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 VL Calais Turbo, VZ SV6
HAHA true or not its funny. An officer once told me when i was in the army cadets to think with my big head not my little head spose he should have done the same.

feezals

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
Makes me cringe reading that sort of stuff, just dont understand why any guy could even think a tiny thought of doin that! Thats the best part on us!!!!!!

What best part ;) didnt think there was such thing as a best part on a guy.. Its that silly little thing down there that gets you in trouble and makes us girls cringe and wish we could just cut it off !!

Happy Easter Everyone...