Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Teen girl raped by gang of five in Jamberoo fun park

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
A 15-year-old girl was raped by a gang of five high school boys on a school excursion, police said yesterday.

Officers arrested the students - the youngest aged 12 - on their school bus as they returned to their western Sydney high school from Jamberoo Recreation Park on Thursday afternoon.

The girl, a local high school student also on an end-of-year excursion, and a friend reported their terrifying ordeal to staff.

The girl claimed she was surrounded by the pack before the youngest boy used his hand to assault her. She claims she was also sexually assaulted by a 15-year-old boy.

Fun park defends its security

A friend she was swimming with said she was also surrounded by the pack and allegedly indecently assaulted by the older boy.

Police sources said both alleged offenders were of Middle Eastern descent and attended a high school in Sydney's Western Suburbs.

Another three students arrested on the school bus as it climbed Mt Ousley near Wollongong were taken to Port Kembla police station.

They were later released pending further inquiries.

Superintendent Mick Plotecki said the alleged assaults were appalling: "I'm shocked by the ages of the youths involved and any right-minded person would be.

"It's appalling to think that boys of this age could be involved in something like this."

Jamberoo Action Park general manager Dax Eddy said the alleged assaults occurred in the park's Rapid River pool.

He said three girls from an Illawarra secondary school complained to park staff about 2pm. He said the complaint "fitted the description of indecent assault".

The girls were all from the same school and were among about 30 school groups visiting the popular South Coast tourist park on Thursday, Mr Eddy said.

The boys are believed to be Year 7, 8 and 9 students from an all-male secondary school in Sydney's west. Mr Eddy said a park supervisor was on duty at the pool at the time of the alleged assaults.

"It appeared that the boys and girls were part of a group of 15 or so that were swimming and involved in a bit of general horseplay," he said.

"The assault happened in the pool. We're quite disturbed about this."

The charged teenagers were granted conditional bail by police and are due to appear in Port Kembla Childrens Court on January 5.

Teen girl raped by gang of five in Jamberoo fun park | The Daily Telegraph

the **** is happening to this country, makes me sick when stuff like this happens, hope the stupid guys get plenty of jail time, except we know theyll probably get a slap on the wrist...

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
The girls were asking for it because they weren't covered up according to religion......:whistling

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
they should have been wearing their turbans, how silly of them, i bet thatll be the defence in court...

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Sorry but this sort of thing is almost ENTIRELY the fault of parents.

If you ask me, parents of the current teenage generation haven't done the best job of raising their kids.

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
i see another crunulla
i hope so i would like to see these ppl sent back home
ps home isnt australia

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
This is what is wrong with Australia today. I think you get my point see below

Police sources said both alleged offenders were of Middle Eastern descent and attended a high school in Sydney's Western Suburbs.

I dont give a **** if "some people know some good ones" these are the only people where the majority ruin it for the minority.

Whats a bet Kaiser Tradt or whatever the pricks name is coems out and says the boys were misinterpreted. Filthy little ****ers, they deserve to be strung up gutted and covered in pig meat.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Hang on lets get one thing straight....
Rape, Sexual assault, Indecent assault, Horse play in a pool. They are all very different things, so which one was it?
Gang of 5, or group of 15?

Alot of things in that article dont make any sense.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Rape, Sexual assault, Indecent assault, Horse play in a pool. They are all very different things, so which one was it?

Gang of 5.....group of 15yo's

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

lol can't read?

A gang of 5 in a group of 15. How is that hard to comprehend? Sexual assault, if he inserted(or attempted) a finger is classed as rape.

Regardless of what it is, it is wrong, I am sure you wouldn't like to be surrounded by 5 guys who wanted to stick their fingers up your butt.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
lol can't read?

A gang of 5 in a group of 15. How is that hard to comprehend? Sexual assault, if he inserted(or attempted) a finger is classed as rape.

Regardless of what it is, it is wrong, I am sure you wouldn't like to be surrounded by 5 guys who wanted to stick their fingers up your butt.

How can you say he wouldn't like it, you don't know him!