Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Thank you Rev High

Jeda

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V
Just wanted to say a thank you to RevHigh.

They recently did a cam install with dod delete on my WN Caprice and am happy with their work.

The teams after sales service is fantastic and really shows their attitude toward customer satisfaction.

Rev High are in Hallam, which is on the other side of Melbourne for me as I'm in Craigieburn, and being that work is mostly 15 hour days for me, It's hard to get time to make the journey. So I had my car flatbedded there and back.
When I got the car back it was missing the front grille badge. So I asked them if it had been found there.
Stef, their ever so polite admin, said nothing had been found, but offered to source one for me. I said that would be great, though not expecting anything.

A couple of weeks later a package arrived from Revhigh. In it were a pair of Revhigh Trackies, somehow in my perfect size, a bunch of stickers, and a new Caprice boot badge. This is easily the best after sales service I've had from a tuning workshop.

The only criticism is communication is mostly by email. Extremely difficult to get someone on the phone there. The only person who calls back is Stef.

Adrian & Stef, thanks for everything!

P.s, if you do find my grille badge, I'll happily trade it for the boot badge you sent me

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Very unusual post, yet a very satisfying post to read when you normally hear alot of doom and gloom about businesses....

So a big thumbs up from me reading such positive comments for a change

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
P.s, if you do find my grille badge, I'll happily trade it for the boot badge you sent me
This is my favourite bit..

MrBags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z SERIES
At least they managed to distinguish the front from the back when they put the cam in.

Revhigh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Maloo
Thanks Jeda! It was our pleasure!! Glad we could resolve the emblem drama even though we don't know where it ended up! All we know is it was on the car when it was towed but I understand these things can happen, thanks for your patience either way. We hope you like the Revhigh trackies too! We would have had the car back sooner but the ECU unlocking process took quite some time.
Also the reason why you're feeling a bigger jump in performance with the cam upgrade vs. your old setup is because we took the time to dial in your VVE (virtual volumetric efficiency table), this was left stock on your old tune.
In regards to communication we get a very high volume of calls but Stef does get back to everyone, we do apologies for this.
We can't justify having 2 office phone staff at the moment but might have to in the future.
If you're ever in the area please swing in though as we'd love to chat!

Jeda

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V
Thanks Jeda! It was our pleasure!! Glad we could resolve the emblem drama even though we don't know where it ended up! All we know is it was on the car when it was towed but I understand these things can happen, thanks for your patience either way. We hope you like the Revhigh trackies too! We would have had the car back sooner but the ECU unlocking process took quite some time.
Also the reason why you're feeling a bigger jump in performance with the cam upgrade vs. your old setup is because we took the time to dial in your VVE (virtual volumetric efficiency table), this was left stock on your old tune.
In regards to communication we get a very high volume of calls but Stef does get back to everyone, we do apologies for this.
We can't justify having 2 office phone staff at the moment but might have to in the future.
If you're ever in the area please swing in though as we'd love to chat!

Adrian, love the trackies, they fit perfectly, and great job with the car. I'll recommend your services anytime.

Cheers mate.