Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

That Time Of Year Again... STATE OF ORIGIN!!

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
GO THE BLUES

Its the only time of year I will get dressed in blue to support a team, every other time its Holden Racing Team Red :thumbsup:

Ah yes, heading straight to the pub after work, having a pub dinner, getting drunk then rocking up at work hungover mid week with the other boys :yeah: - handy hint, this time of year isnt the best time to book in a car for service :yeah:

Bring back the old Tooheys New ad, the one where Wally Lewis is trash talking the NSW team yet telling of his love for Tooheys New, so some NSW blokes re-master it so he says "I love New, I love New, I Love New South Wales. Go New South Wales". one of the classic ads :thumbsup:

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
I'll be surprised if Israel Falou lines up for the 1st game. Bad dose of the flu on the weekend and you don't get over it that quick.

Peter Wallace is a fine pick for NSW. Penrith should be kicking themselves for letting such a talented local boy go. I just hope they don't dump him after one game if he doesn't live up the hype thats been placed on him.

Spoken like a true mexican :whistling

I totally agree about the Peter Wallace comment, theyve picked him, may not have been the best choice but in my opinion they have to stick with him for all 3 games now. Unlike what they did last year with...whoever that halfback was. You cant just have a rookie State of Origin halfback and expect him to pull the win out of his arse, they have to stick with him. NSW really does need a quality halfback now that Joey is gone so they should put the effort into grooming one, not testing them and at the first sign of trouble replacing them.

He does have one advanatge, he wont get the full force of the Queensland crowd, atleast hes introduced at a NSW home game, so he may be able to get a few good plays in, some good cheers and build up his confidence.

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
Its gunna be so awesome, work hired out maze mania (a kids playground thing thats inside with a ball pit n ****) so everyone can bring their kids n **** and free booze and food and watch the footy! Cant wait....

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Go the blues!!!!! but I have a bad feeling qld will win :cry:

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
put faith in our team Julie :D

and free booze and food and watch the footy
can I come too :thumbsup: My idea was great, but its missing a word ... oh yeah, FREE grog ... you lucky bugger :yeah:

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
put faith in our team Julie :D

can I come too :thumbsup: My idea was great, but its missing a word ... oh yeah, FREE grog ... you lucky bugger :yeah:
Last time we had free booze and food it was a thursday night at bowling and I ended up going to the pub after bowling untill the pub closed then went home to spew the bed and didnt rememeber a thing...the GF kicked my arse though. Coudnt even go to work the next day. LMAO. I hope I dont do that again.

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
Meh, may listen to Roy and HG in the background, but that's about as far as my enthusiasm goes....

Is Bill Harrigan still reffing, now that he's on gladiators?