Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

the 10 cheeseburger challenge

iRiot

Merc with a Mouth
Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 Holden VR Caprice V8 HSV Enhanced
i will give it ago i can eat 16 dim sims easy me and my mate had a dim sim contest he got 7 i got 16 and could have had more but thats not eatting for have a day or more and i am a little fat but not huge size 38 pants if that helps

iRiot

Merc with a Mouth
Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 Holden VR Caprice V8 HSV Enhanced
A bit different but I did a whole KFC family feast in year 12.

At the time I was 5'7 and about 60kg. I had the appetite of a bear.

Used to do Large pounder meals (4 patties with all the cheese, etc) in a burger with Large fries and Coke, all the time.

some of my Tongan mates have like 30 - 40 pieces on the own no problem

Hot-Rod

SuPaFlY -LiV3 Surviv3 Di3
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VX Commodore Series 2
how about this people.

the other night i had two cokes, one whole pizza plus 3 slizes, plus ice cream and garlie bread half, then i felt like crappy.

Joe Peeps

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
pounder is too easy the 10 cheeseburgers is much tougher because of the bread. the trick is to eat the cheesies with a mouthful of beverage once you hit 7 or 8 and they start to get cold. we ordered 60 and only two of us got through the full 10. i did two double quarters in about 4 minutes once, the worst part was the second burger one of the patties was only half cooked and practically raw but the clock was ticking so i had to keep going.

Cobez do you keep a score sheet of how many drinks you have?? if you can remember how many drinks youve had, you havent gone hard enough bro :p

Soybean

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V6 5-speed
10 cheeseburgers?
I've done 7 quarter pounders + chips and drink lol.

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
if i tryed it a couple of years back i cld of done 10 cheeseburgers. but now iv stopped growing i dont seem to have as bigger apetite as i used to. prob the best iv ever done was 4 double woppers 2 large fries a large coke and a litre of ice cream when i got home. felt pretty crook after that:D

m3taL

For what its worth.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
88` S1 VN, 5spd & 94' VR Wagon
My 4 yearold son ussualy Eats his Dinner + Finishes his sisters and then if his brother doesnt eat his he will want to have a go on that too... (this isnt every night but yeah it happens..)

is it cruel to try feed him 10 cheesys and tape it LOL i bet he's do it and still want more......

and yes he's frequently wormed.... guess he's growin... commenly know as the Garbage Desposal Unit within our freinds n family.

Once at a bbq when he was just 3 he knocked 4 snags in bread, 2 hamburgers, a whole bowl of kabana and cheese and umpteen million handfulls of chips... im glad he spewed before he go in the car....

and to top it off he isnt even a fatty!