Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Bloody Beetroots

vswags

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs wagon exec S2
they are awesome. they closed at stereosonic on saturday and it was insane.

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Yeah, I saw them again last Friday and it was amazing.
Did anyone hear anything about one of the djs' leather jacket. It got stolen during their set on Friday night and it had a passport in it :(

cracker

Reaction score
saw them saturday in melbourne, highlight was hearing my mates remix right here right now by trumpdisco for me

VRV8_Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V8 5 speed
They absolutely went off at foreshore in canberra.

One of the best dj sets i have ever seen.
my ears were ringing for the whole next day.

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
What time did their set start in Canberra after the Sydney Stereosonic? I remember they started late and finished early, and they didn't play many of their own stuff. Friday at Home was sooooo much better, and alot better value than Stereosonic, but I guess it doesn;t really matter what they play, still amazing lol

wamboin23

Donating Member w/ Boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais - Cooled L67 + T56 | VF SSV Ute
What time did their set start in Canberra after the Sydney Stereosonic? I remember they started late and finished early, and they didn't play many of their own stuff. Friday at Home was sooooo much better, and alot better value than Stereosonic, but I guess it doesn;t really matter what they play, still amazing lol

they closed at foreshore up against empire of the sun. set went from from 10 till 11.

awesome way to end the night. was gunna go and see empire for half and beetroots for half but happy i saw beetroots full set.

can't wait till there back again

benjamino

needing some more undies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 6spd + 7psi
i heard one song (house no84) and cringed as soon as that stupid wailing bitch began pullting my eardrums.
but after opening my ears some more, i found the beats are insane and awesome clubbing music.
definitely that kindof memory making music that u jumkp around to with ur mates in clubs n sht.
house no84
warp 1.9
****ed from above 1985
i love the bloody beetroots

dam good stuff