Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Craig Lowndes Edition

vfssv1984

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline 6.0
My Redline with the rear Brembo's fitted and Harrop 315 Pack fitted (50kW extra rwkW) cost me $55,500.00 on the road with towbar. What do they want for the Craig Lowndes Redline?

$64990 and they won't budge too much and try getting a test drive to be honest its not really a head turner on the rd I heard some yell out wanker though

Why?

Reaction score
Members Ride
Harrop enhanced VF Redline Manual
$64990 and they won't budge too much and try getting a test drive to be honest its not really a head turner on the rd I heard some yell out wanker though

Personally not worth it in my opinion thats more than 13k more than a redline. Get the Redline and take it to Harrop and get it supercharged and it will still be less.

cassgazz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF SSV Redline
I agree with many of the other comments posted. When looking at a SSV Redline, had the Lowndes special beside the Redline.
$60K for the Redline, and $65k for the Lowndes special.

Apart from the signature on the dash, extra build plate, and some decals, we could not see any difference between the two. Just ended up going the Redline, and had a laugh about what if Lowndes went back to Ford!