Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The little sisters car

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
and the motors in and running. just gotta do some cosmetic stuff, change some door locks, bleed brakes, and a few others, and car will be reado for roady. the heart of lowagz v1.0 lives on!!

Imgp0499.jpg

NEDWOB

Reaction score
Website
ozwagons.iforums.us
Members Ride
VN WAGON
some how the pic of the seats dont look like vx frames or foam. they look vn seats with vx material on them.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
some how the pic of the seats dont look like vx frames or foam. they look vn seats with vx material on them.

yeh, i thought they looked too vn shaped. either way, theyre in good nick, which is the main thing

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
i swear, must be something about this house, the damn things multiply!! it happened with the wagon, it happened with the bmw, now its happening with sisters car...

Imgp0540.jpg

her boyfriend bought the calais last monday, drove it home from melbourne, went fine, then around town it overheated, fan wasnt kicking in, he bought it to our place to have a look at, and the motor seized in the driveway!!

so dad ripped sisters old motor apart to see what the metallic knocking was(this is why we replaced it with lowagz v1.0's motor). turned out the balance shaft bearing was rusty and worn, making the noise.

so the balance shaft is now removed, and its got a few new gaskets, and is going in the calais.